All Discussions Tagged 'dawn' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone know when the trailers for breaking dawn get released?

I can't wait to see the trailer even lol, can't seem to find when it will be shown! Hope someone knows lol

Started by Emma Louise

3 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by TeamRobward4eva<3

Pregnant vampire???

Ok, so....i now that when you gett bitten by a vampire you stay the way you are forever...but ive been thinking...what if a pregnant women…

Started by Petra Cullen (ThisSweetMoment)

18 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Bella's wedding dress

Alright, Breaking Dawn is coming soon. And everyone has their thoughts on what Bella's dress should look like. So I want to hear your thoug…

Started by mya-grace cullen

31 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Rachel Garber

Is Bella a NYMPHOMANIAC in Breaking Dawn?

Um...yah

Started by twipolar_wife

0 Nov 11, 2010

Breaking Dawn music (soundtrack)

Which music do you think should be on the Breaking Dawn sountrack??? I think... We Are Man and Wife- Michelle Featherstone BECAUSE... It's…

Started by Angela

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Do you think there'll be an Irish coven in the BD movie? Will they do auditions in Ireland?

I'm not personally wondering for my own benefit, but would you guys say that there'll be the Irish coven in BD?  It's something that pops…

Started by DracuLaura

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by alli herrera

For Breaking Dawn; Who Wuld You Want To Play Tanya?

In Breaking Dawn; Who wuld you want to play the role of Tanya?   For thoose of you who don´t know, Tanya is a Vampire and the leader of the…

Started by Petra Cullen (ThisSweetMoment)

24 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

Moving on Renesmee.....seriously, people.

Okay...as most of you may know...we have two official Breaking Dawn release dates exclusively from Summit Entertainment, the second one as…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

11 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

Bella's Wedding Dress was Not in Eclipse.

Hi guys. I saw Eclipse and really loved it. Honestly, it was great. But I did get the feeling that it was sort of rushed, if you know what…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Mia

Would you want a breaking dawn Saga?

my mind says somehow yes somehow nobecause i love the end..

Started by ivy Masen

0 May 3, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...