All Discussions Tagged 'eclipse' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do vampires ever shower?

Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Kee…

Started by Alison Genet

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

Calender Mistake... Alice

Everyone whip out your twilight eclipse calenders for 2011 and turn to the month of august with a picture o alice. If you look closly to al…

Started by Ally Denali

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Ally Cullen

Jaspers hair

I was just watching Eclipse thinking Jaspers/Jacksons hair looks so much better like he has it now but then I thought aren't vampires suppo…

Started by Emma Louise

2 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Pregnant vampire???

Ok, so....i now that when you gett bitten by a vampire you stay the way you are forever...but ive been thinking...what if a pregnant women…

Started by Petra Cullen (ThisSweetMoment)

18 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Target.com-Eclipse DVD-Bad Experience-Warning

Hi all-just wanted to share my experience and warn you for future. I ordered the special edition form Target.com. on Nov 16th. Their site s…

Started by MeyersManiac

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Tina Cullen

Edward and Bella poem inspired by "Eclipse"

RIGHT HERE BY YOUR SIDE   You said to me that you love me Forever and my heart melted when you whisper those warm word to my ears   I lift…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

1 Oct 27, 2010

Twifans, i need ur help!

I need your help. Can anyone tell me where Kristen is in this photo (what country):   And what is it? Photoshoot, photocall..??.. Thaks, i…

Started by Petra Cullen (ThisSweetMoment)

7 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Carmen Rohde

ECLIPSE - what would you change or not to the movie??? and one word for this movie...

First, David S my respect, you are a genious...   I only would change... the Victoria’s death, i don't like me to much and Rachelle you'll…

Started by ^{[(PhOiMoS)]}^

1 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by angel cullen

Light ball things in the background of the graduation party scene?

So I was on ONTD last night, and there was this post about the party scene and the shiny light things in the background I thought it was re…

Started by Jujujoannie

0 Jul 3, 2010

Bella's Wedding Dress was Not in Eclipse.

Hi guys. I saw Eclipse and really loved it. Honestly, it was great. But I did get the feeling that it was sort of rushed, if you know what…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Mia

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...