All Discussions Tagged 'eclipse' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dp you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon?

Hey Twifans just wondering what do you think, do you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon? In my personal opinion I think Ecli…

Started by Verity Wilson

18 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by kira radtke

TwiAnthropology! A New Research Study

Hey everyone! My name is TwiAnthropologist and I am so excited to be a part of this amazing forum! I love that everyone is allowed to start…

Started by TwiAnthropologist

0 Jun 23, 2010

Could I get your help in votes?

ONLY 9 MORE DAYS til ECLIPSSSSE! [okay, now that I got that out..]I just recently entered into a Eclipse fan poster contest with my local t…

Started by marrymejasper

0 Jun 20, 2010

Who's going to watch Eclipse on June 30.??

its freakinn' 11 days till eclipse hit the theatres.! who going to watch on june 30.?? --- definitely mehh!! i just confirm it to my mom la…

Started by littlemisscullen05

7 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

Hot Topic Tour?

Does anyone know if Hot Topic will host another even for Eclipse?  They've done it for the past two films....so I'm just wondering.

Started by GabyCullen

0 Jun 14, 2010

Twilight Eclipse Convention Tickets

Hi everyone! Sorry I don't know where else to post this, but I wanted to offer 3 tickets I have available for the Twilight Eclipse conventi…

Started by Stephanie S

0 Jun 7, 2010

Eclipse @ midnight

how many of you are going with a big group of friends? or just a few? or maybe, possibly going alone...?  im not sure who im going with hon…

Started by Blanca*

0 May 18, 2010

eclipse soundtrack

does anyone know when the eclipse soundtrack is going to be out to buy??? please let me know cause i can't wait for it ( : thanks & XOX…

Started by ashley

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by ♥ ♥ ♥ Roxy<3dwardCullen ♥ ♥ ♥

ECLIPSE TRAILER - What did you think?!

What did you think about it? Did they include everything you wanted to see? Which scenes are you especially excited about? Leave a comment…

Started by ElarieJaymes

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Emma Wilson

Eclipse Trailer Fanmade by tiffanyd666

This it's an awesome fanmade from Eclipse by tiffanyd666 !!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-t7HE5sAk&feature=sub

Started by Sol Figue

0 Jan 16, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...