All Discussions Tagged 'eclipse' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So...Which Power?

A) Read People's Mind's-Edward B) See the Future (Subjectively)-Alice C) Control Other People's Mood/Feeling/the atmosphere-Jasper D) Pr…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

19 Nov 2, 2009

I'm Accepting Photoshop Requests

Find more photos like this on Twifans Hi everyone. I'm a bit bored, and since I'm at home all the time due to personal problems, I might…

Started by VampGirl

0 Oct 29, 2009

Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

To Start Off: My 2 Fave's are- a) When Billy gives Bella the 'Sex Talk' in Eclipse I giggled like mad 'cuz I had this thought in my head…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

Jacob´s confession by Neyma

I got another kick by a muse to write something inspirated by the twilight saga, now it´s about Jacob´s feeling at the end of eclipse. What…

Started by NeYma Sue - *the wolf girl*

2 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by NeYma Sue - *the wolf girl*

Which one?

Which one should have been Victoria? I think they done her wrong replacing her. She made Victoria who she was and now this new girl comes…

Started by Misty4Jasper

0 Sep 17, 2009

Twilight: Hotest males...

Ok, Here are three popular guys from twlight with great tell me who you think has the best bod.

Started by Tatyana

2 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by jodie mcalister

Which book is your fave & why?

I know, such a cliche question, but I'm really interested to see which book everyone prefers. My personal fave is Eclipse. I'm a huge Edwar…

Started by Liz M

0 Aug 11, 2009

Opinions on Kristen punching Taylor????

Ok before i get hate comments, i like taylor and he is super cute of course. but i'm team edward so i can't help but be excited about bella…

Started by Francy Cullen

2 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Bella_Cullen_Original

'Bree', Victorias the newborn vampire

Bree Lately the discussion of auditions for the part of 'Bree' have been passed around. If anyone knows anything on this or more about 'Bre…

Started by Brianna Belley

1 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by aubreycullen

I was bitten by Goodnight Juliet! New twiband for twifans!! I was on myspace today, and I came across this song on someone's page. IT BLEW MY MIND!! It's called "Lets Never Die" by Goodnight Ju…

Started by Leigh Scott

3 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Frances

© 2015    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...