All Discussions Tagged 'eclipse' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what are you looking forward to most about 'Eclipse' ?

Okay. so new moons out and it is utter fabulous. Chris Weitz & Stephenie Meyer are both pure genius! and now that leaves us with 7 long…

Started by The Believers ☂

5 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

vampires do exist

i would so ask the vampire 2 turn me into one y wouldnt u i mean if ur gonna suffer 4 3 days burning u might as well get it over with ! tea…

Started by emma

3 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Mrs Cullen

So...Which Power?

A) Read People's Mind's-Edward B) See the Future (Subjectively)-Alice C) Control Other People's Mood/Feeling/the atmosphere-Jasper D) Pr…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

19 Nov 2, 2009

I'm Accepting Photoshop Requests

Find more photos like this on Twifans Hi everyone. I'm a bit bored, and since I'm at home all the time due to personal problems, I might…

Started by VampGirl

0 Oct 29, 2009

Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

To Start Off: My 2 Fave's are- a) When Billy gives Bella the 'Sex Talk' in Eclipse I giggled like mad 'cuz I had this thought in my head…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

Jacob´s confession by Neyma

I got another kick by a muse to write something inspirated by the twilight saga, now it´s about Jacob´s feeling at the end of eclipse. What…

Started by NeYma Sue - *the wolf girl*

2 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by NeYma Sue - *the wolf girl*

Which one?

Which one should have been Victoria? I think they done her wrong replacing her. She made Victoria who she was and now this new girl comes…

Started by Misty4Jasper

0 Sep 17, 2009

Twilight: Hotest males...

Ok, Here are three popular guys from twlight with great bods...you tell me who you think has the best bod.

Started by Tatyana

2 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by jodie mcalister

Which book is your fave & why?

I know, such a cliche question, but I'm really interested to see which book everyone prefers. My personal fave is Eclipse. I'm a huge Edwar…

Started by Liz M

0 Aug 11, 2009

Opinions on Kristen punching Taylor????

Ok before i get hate comments, i like taylor and he is super cute of course. but i'm team edward so i can't help but be excited about bella…

Started by Francy Cullen

2 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Bella_Cullen_Original

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...