All Discussions Tagged 'edward' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is There a Happily Ever After for Robert & Kristen?

IS THERE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER for ROBERT & KRISTEN ... LIKE EDWARD & BELLA? Dear Friends, This is a message of FAITH HOPE AND LOVE…

Started by Deidre Madsen

0 Aug 19, 2012

i made tis video on breaking dawn, pls watch it and comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8T3AHwixBc&feature=g-upl&context=G29278afAUAAAAAAAAAA

Started by Mel Bucks

10 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Mel Bucks

GoldRun app lets you Pose with Edward, Bella, Jacob on your Iphone and share pics!

Hey Guys! i just found this really awesome app GoldRun ( bit.ly/cedb4j)  that is doing a Twilight Breaking Dawn campaign- you can take pict…

Started by Tiffany lin

0 Jan 9, 2012

Master of the Universe... HELP!!!!

can anyone send me the copy of 'master of the universe' pleaase!!!!! i havent read. it seems so interesting. just email me : littlemisscull…

Started by littlemisscullen05

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by littlemisscullen05

Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Now, I know, when you read this, you probably will think that, "oh, I've heard this before," well, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!! Ok, sorry. Now, I am…

Started by Rose The Perfectest

16 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

Breaking dawn please help!

Okay so, im from scotland as you may see from my last forum, i am such a big fan of rob, i love him loads and loads, more than anyone can i…

Started by Holly Hinds.

0 Oct 4, 2011

London breaking dawn premiere!

Hi there, im a 12 going onto 13 year old girl from scotland, the closest place for me to go to any of the twilight premieres is in london,…

Started by Holly Hinds.

2 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Holly Hinds.

Do vampires ever shower?

Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Kee…

Started by Alison Genet

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Cecilu Masen

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...