All Discussions Tagged 'edward' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Does Breaking Dawn have to come out on a school night!?!?!?

I think it's a bad move on summits behalf for releasing both parts of breaking dawn on school nights. I don't know about you guys but i hav…

Started by Anna Patton

0 Apr 5, 2011

So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

Edward-we'd all tap that huh? :) Here's some food for thought-our other vamp guys are a bit left out...so ladies-Emmet or Jasper?? (: xx(…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

okay Serious question time. very confused!!! O.o

You know the part in breaking Dawn. (The book) when Edward delivers Renesmee and he turns to Jacob and says "take her" or something along t…

Started by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

10 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Special fanart on Xmas time. E&B artwork title "The Meadow".

Hello!  Happy Xmas and New Year 2011 to all! I invited to check my new Edward & Bella Fan-Art video title "The Meadow"  (bilingual Engl…

Started by Elenwe

4 Dec 26, 2010

Is Bella a NYMPHOMANIAC in Breaking Dawn?

Um...yah

Started by twipolar_wife

0 Nov 11, 2010

Breaking Dawn music (soundtrack)

Which music do you think should be on the Breaking Dawn sountrack??? I think... We Are Man and Wife- Michelle Featherstone BECAUSE... It's…

Started by Angela

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Edward and Bella poem inspired by "Eclipse"

RIGHT HERE BY YOUR SIDE   You said to me that you love me Forever and my heart melted when you whisper those warm word to my ears   I lift…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

1 Oct 27, 2010

New Edward and Bella Fanart video, released today!

Hello!  I invited to check my new Edward & Bella Fan-Art video (bilingual English-Spanish) that  I released today, if you want you can…

Started by Elenwe

0 Oct 23, 2010

Twilight, my own fifth book (:

okay, so i know this is not an original idea. and it probably won't even come close to anyone else's attempts, but i started doing this coz…

Started by Ness; Rosabella Black

12 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Zoey Cullen

Do you think there'll be an Irish coven in the BD movie? Will they do auditions in Ireland?

I'm not personally wondering for my own benefit, but would you guys say that there'll be the Irish coven in BD?  It's something that pops…

Started by DracuLaura

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by alli herrera

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...