All Discussions Tagged 'edward' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think there'll be an Irish coven in the BD movie? Will they do auditions in Ireland?

I'm not personally wondering for my own benefit, but would you guys say that there'll be the Irish coven in BD?  It's something that pops…

Started by DracuLaura

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by alli herrera

Moving on Renesmee.....seriously, people.

Okay...as most of you may know...we have two official Breaking Dawn release dates exclusively from Summit Entertainment, the second one as…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

11 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

Fan Art video

Thx to administrator to let me join this forum! :-) Here is an Rob/Edward Fan-Art video: Suggestions for new fan art are welcome!. Hugs f…

Started by Elenwe

1 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

arabtwifans finally there is a group for fans arab ^^

سلام عليكم Finally there is a group for fans arabs who loves this famous series and personalities who loves Edwar jacob bella .... this gro…

Started by makino

2 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by makino

arabtwifans finally there is a group for fans arab ^^

سلام عليكم Finally there is a group for fans arabs who loves this famous series and personalities who loves Edwar jacob bella .... this gro…

Started by makino

0 Jul 17, 2010

twilight

Jacob has feelings for Bella and she has different feelings for him but she doesn't love him the way that she loves Edward and she wants to…

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

who would you marry from twilight? and who wouldnt you want to marry

- edward - jasper - emmett - carlisle - jacob or any other character you can thin of or you would like to marry. or wouldnt like to marry a…

Started by camdyn renesmee cullen

25 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

Bella's Wedding Dress was Not in Eclipse.

Hi guys. I saw Eclipse and really loved it. Honestly, it was great. But I did get the feeling that it was sort of rushed, if you know what…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Mia

Name of a Song?

What is the name of the song in the backround when Bella and Edward are in the meeddow for the first time ( In Twilight )?

Started by Petra Cullen

37 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by rachel crowe

happy birthday edward cullen

Started by Megan davis

1 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Megan davis

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...