All Discussions Tagged 'edward' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

who will be the new bad boy

is jacob ready to take over edward or is edward ready to suck jacob black blood who do u think is a bad boy?

Started by the jacob-wolf

0 Aug 1, 2009

Favourite cast members/charachers in your order.

Ok who would you put first in on your list of favourites?! It has to be out of Edward, Bella, Jacob, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Roaslie, Esme a…

Started by Carly

7 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Katiee Alice Esme Cullen

Fifth book title ??

okay, so i started doing my own idea of a fifth book < it's on here somewhere > and i have an idea for a title but not sure if it's t…

Started by Ness; Rosabella Black

0 Jul 25, 2009

'Bree', Victorias the newborn vampire

Bree Lately the discussion of auditions for the part of 'Bree' have been passed around. If anyone knows anything on this or more about 'Bre…

Started by Brianna Belley

1 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by aubreycullen

WHO THINKS EDWARD CULLEN WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND!!!

I do. He's sweet, he looks good, and he makes you feel like the most important thing in his life.

Started by Kadijah Cullen

1 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by love 206413

All TwiHard Lovers look here!

I have a blog up and would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for it to be a great blog for you to get laughs and news at the same time. So if you could make…

Started by Alisha Thompson

3 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by angel cullen

WHO LOOKS BETTER EDWARD CULLEN OR JACOB BLACK!!!!!!!!

Edward looks better than jacob. I love Edward TEAM EDWARD!!!

Started by Kadijah Cullen

1 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Mrs.Cullen-lautner

Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just m…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

Looking forward to watching Dakota Fanning's debut as a Vamp?

Are we looking forward to Dakota Fanning playing Evil Volturi member Jane? If not...why? If so...why? what do we think she will bring to t…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

10 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by STUPID LAMB :) !

team edward or team jacob/vampires or werewolves/cullens or blacks

so tell me are you team edward or team jacob vampire or werewolf the culles or the blacks i am team edward vampire and cullens

Started by team_seth_forever_777

5 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by MissGigglesPink

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...