All Discussions Tagged 'fan' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking Dawn Part 1 Tent City Experience

We'd like to hear all your experiences from Breaking Dawn Part 1 Tent City. Let's discuss! How was your experience? Tell us the good, the b…

Started by Alison Genet

5 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Jeanette Cortes

Evening Sunrise; Chapter One.

Okay this is my first fan fiction i've done so id really appreciate if you could let me know what you think :) Chapter One; The sunshine…

Started by The Believers ☂

8 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

Is the Twilight Series a good role model for young girls?

Let me start off by saying that I am Twilight fan. Meyer's stories are very captivating, and I read through them all within two weeks. So f…

Started by Wendy Smith

0 May 1, 2011

Special fanart on Xmas time. E&B artwork title "The Meadow".

Hello!  Happy Xmas and New Year 2011 to all! I invited to check my new Edward & Bella Fan-Art video title "The Meadow"  (bilingual Engl…

Started by Elenwe

4 Dec 26, 2010

New Edward and Bella Fanart video, released today!

Hello!  I invited to check my new Edward & Bella Fan-Art video (bilingual English-Spanish) that  I released today, if you want you can…

Started by Elenwe

0 Oct 23, 2010

Twilight Fan Fictions

Hey Twifans, So I'm a Twilight Fan Fiction addict; and was wondering if anyone else reads them and has any reccomendations?? I'd love to h…

Started by Alysha Cullen

8 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Scarlet Isabella

Fan Art video

Thx to administrator to let me join this forum! :-) Here is an Rob/Edward Fan-Art video: Suggestions for new fan art are welcome!. Hugs f…

Started by Elenwe

1 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

Looking for an artist!

Hi Everybody,   I just opened a shop on CafePress, its called The Forks Persceptive. Now, I'm a creative person and I can draw but I can't…

Started by Jamie Nicole Winchester_Rathbone

0 Jul 16, 2010

Could I get your help in votes?

ONLY 9 MORE DAYS til ECLIPSSSSE! [okay, now that I got that out..]I just recently entered into a Eclipse fan poster contest with my local t…

Started by marrymejasper

0 Jun 20, 2010

Fan Fiction Feedback: Historical Dust Bowl Setting

I am writing my very first Twilight fan fiction and I'm looking for readers to give me some feedback. My story is set in the 1930s Dust Bow…

Started by Kym Clark

0 Mar 15, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...