All Discussions Tagged 'favorite' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Cecilu Masen

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

Whose Cullen crest jewelry is you favorite? :)

Okey, tell us whose jewelry is your favorite? Alice's choker necklace or maybe Rosalie's necklace? Or is Esme's bracelet your absolute favo…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

5 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Stini

Favorite scenes of Twilight /New Moon/Eclipse? :)

So my dear Twifriends, what is your fav scenes of Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse?   I'm just curious. ;)   My fav Twilight scenes:     "Hi,…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Rachel Watson

What are your favorite moments out of the book series?

In Eclipse Edward and Bella discuss their top ten favorite days of their lives. So that gave me an idea that we should compare our top 10,…

Started by Jamie Lynn

9 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

Which book is your fave & why?

I know, such a cliche question, but I'm really interested to see which book everyone prefers. My personal fave is Eclipse. I'm a huge Edwar…

Started by Liz M

0 Aug 11, 2009

Favorite Quotes

So I was curious as to what everyones favorite quotes from the series are (and if you feel like it explain why.) Mine are: -"And so the li…

Started by Courtney Cullen

29 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Abbie Cullen

???Which is your favorite book from the Twilight Saga???

i no most of u will say breaking dawn..ine is new moon cuz my heart just pounds till the moment where Edward and Bella reunite... *sighs* d…

Started by maya bautista

4 May 28, 2009
Reply by Savannah Allen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...