All Discussions Tagged 'help' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTENTION EXPERIENCED TENT CITY CAMPERS!

Hey everyone! So my Mom and I are planning on attending the Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere in LA and I was wondering if any of you experienc…

Started by Taylor C

0 Jun 10, 2012

There is something wears here

I walk in to my new house in the woods. It's small but it works. I unpack. My name is Liz. I'm 16 my parents both were killed in a car acci…

Started by Mrs. Edward cullen

7 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

I need some help!!Please..

Hey guys!First of all ,thanks for taking time and reading this!I need some help..I was wondering if you know any actress/singer/model who h…

Started by Adina

16 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Scarlet Isabella

Twifans, i need ur help!

I need your help. Can anyone tell me where Kristen is in this photo (what country):   And what is it? Photoshoot, photocall..??.. Thaks, i…

Started by Petra Cullen (ThisSweetMoment)

7 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Carmen Rohde

pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP! to take down the naked photos of edward and bella together it's gross and there are some yougner people on here not all fans o…

Started by mrs lautner

0 Jun 16, 2010

I need help with my Twilight Role-play

So me and my friend start this twilight role-play thing about last july but then school started and that messed everthing up. I love doing…

Started by EmilyJCullen

0 May 1, 2010

Has any of you found your true love yet? and HELP!! Crush crisis!!

Hey everyone!! I was wondering, has any of you found your true love yet? If so I would love to hear how you enhanced him/her. The things is…

Started by Verity Wilson

0 Feb 19, 2010

Fanfiction Help!

Okay Basically Guys ... i want to start writing a fanfiction. i've got an idea on what to do but i have no idea how to start. and its so f…

Started by The Believers ☂

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Alizabeth Roc

Im a Twifan 4 ever!!

i dont know wat to do with a "discussion" so feel free to help me out...

Started by Valerie_Black4ever

0 Aug 21, 2009

Questions about vampires

Well I was reading at this website... www.fanfiction.net/book/twilight (ur own stories about twilight characters) and i was reading a comed…

Started by Prashy

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by GatorVamp79

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...