All Discussions Tagged 'in' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electric Rose part 4

Seth: * points to them as they say there names* Sam, Jacob , Leah, Paul, embry, Quil, Jared ,brandy ,Collin and Hanna that's Jacobs girl fr…

Started by Team Edward scince 1901

3 Jul 10, 2011

Hey people!!! Hanna is writing 81 right now!

So don't log off!

Started by Nicole Cullen

3 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

My Life in flames Sunrise And all the Good TWIStories!!!

Please say here wether you personally enjoy these amazing stories to convince their writers to keep writing!!! PLEASE !!!! HANNA !!! LIZZIE…

Started by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

13 Jun 23, 2011

Robsten Bubble

Looking back since the beginning of the Twilight movie, I am convinced that Rob and Kristen started falling in love during the making of th…

Started by Catherine Cullen

0 Dec 1, 2010

Do you think Kristen Stewart can pull off the Bella of Breaking Dawn?

I don't know about you guys & gals but ever since seeing Kristen in Twilight (and now through NM & EC) I have a hard time seeing he…

Started by Pennybug Cullen

4 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Lost In Forks game?

hey guys im new here, but was wondering did anyone else get emails stating they made it to the final phase? i know alot of people here were…

Started by Justbrit01

0 Jul 11, 2010

Twilight rocks

I can't get enough of twilight it's the best book in the world!!!!!!!

Started by Alice Marie Brandon (a.k.a) Aj

0 Jun 2, 2010

New Movie:D

Is anyone looking forward to seeing the new Alice in Wonderland movie? :D I totally am!!!!

Started by Lollipop Lu-XXX-ary

0 Feb 19, 2010

Breaking Dawn Casting Call

Grab a Twilight role before the deadline!  Summit Entertainment has acquired the rights from Stephenie Meyer to film and distribute Breakin…

Started by DarkBeauty

0 Feb 5, 2010

RobSten moving in together?

So over the weekend many people have seemed to jump to the conclusion - since seeing Rob & Kristen at a Kings of Leon concert - that th…

Started by Southern Pattinson

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Book wormie**

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...