All Discussions Tagged 'jacob' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kara black

Love twilight u guys all seen exlipse

Started by Kara

1 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Kara

arabtwifans finally there is a group for fans arab ^^

سلام عليكم Finally there is a group for fans arabs who loves this famous series and personalities who loves Edwar jacob bella .... this gro…

Started by makino

2 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by makino

arabtwifans finally there is a group for fans arab ^^

سلام عليكم Finally there is a group for fans arabs who loves this famous series and personalities who loves Edwar jacob bella .... this gro…

Started by makino

0 Jul 17, 2010

who would you marry from twilight? and who wouldnt you want to marry

- edward - jasper - emmett - carlisle - jacob or any other character you can thin of or you would like to marry. or wouldnt like to marry a…

Started by camdyn renesmee cullen

25 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

team bella

you might like edward and you might like jacob but if you like both then call yourself from team bella.she might like edward more but you c…

Started by Madelyn hale

0 Jun 19, 2010

Taylor Squared is pretty much confirmed!

When paul asks about lautner. she bottles up and then say "I'll tell him you said hi" :-) cuteee! ♥♥

Started by The Believers ☂

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

A tiny favour please

i've entered a competition on facebook to win tickets to a new moon screening 2 days before it's release and at the minute i have 36 votes…

Started by Amy Louise

1 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Amy Louise

edward or jacob

i know that its a favourite question to asjk but team eward or team jacob and if team jacob why!!! i really need to know why some ppl say t…

Started by shantal pinnock

1 Oct 28, 2009

Jacob´s confession by Neyma

I got another kick by a muse to write something inspirated by the twilight saga, now it´s about Jacob´s feeling at the end of eclipse. What…

Started by NeYma Sue - *the wolf girl*

2 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by NeYma Sue - *the wolf girl*

HOW AMAZING IS THE NEWEST NEW MOON TRAILER, WHO AGREE'S!

i cried and couldnt breathe properly am i extremely sad? oh well its worth it i guess haha, did anyone else do any of that lol? i really ca…

Started by sophieclaireXO

5 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Maja Ann Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...