All Discussions Tagged 'jasper' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

Edward-we'd all tap that huh? :) Here's some food for thought-our other vamp guys are a bit left out...so ladies-Emmet or Jasper?? (: xx(…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

who would you marry from twilight? and who wouldnt you want to marry

- edward - jasper - emmett - carlisle - jacob or any other character you can thin of or you would like to marry. or wouldnt like to marry a…

Started by camdyn renesmee cullen

25 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

I'm just curious...

Ok... answer this please: If jasper couldn't control himself when Bella had a papercut really tiny... How does Edward and his family handle…

Started by ©Nessie Carlie Cullen™®

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Black Twilight

Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

Emmett and Rosalie?? Jasper and Alice?? or Carlisle and Emse?? x

Started by Rose Patterson

29 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by justine brownawell

100 ways to make jaspers life easier ( i dont own any this but i found it really funny so i thought i'd share it)

Due to the trauma from which Jasper is suffering, we the siblings of Emmett Cullen hereby decree, in order to take the precautions necessar…

Started by whos afraid of the big bad wolf

2 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Morgan Carris

If the other Cullens had kids...

we were all introduced to bella and edwards daughter renesmee, who i personally fell completely in love with! after that ive always wondere…

Started by camdyn renesmee cullen

13 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Emalie Lillian Hale Cullen

rosaile and jasper Hale?

Ok this mite have already been asked, but i want to know why is jasper and rosaile's last name Hale?

Started by angel cullen

2 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by angel cullen

Needed: RPG Community In need of Characters!!!

Just started up a new Coven...Dazzled Coven and currently in need of MORE characters! Check us out! Http://www.dazzledcoven.ning.com Thank…

Started by alexandra shalton

1 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by alexandra shalton

So...Which Power?

A) Read People's Mind's-Edward B) See the Future (Subjectively)-Alice C) Control Other People's Mood/Feeling/the atmosphere-Jasper D) Pr…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

19 Nov 2, 2009

Who do you think is hottest out of the Cullen family and why?

Personally,I absolutely ADORE Edward Cullen. 1. Because I think he's hot. 2. BECAUSE HE IS HOT.

Started by Amanda Painter

1 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jenifer Petrescu

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...