All Discussions Tagged 'kristen' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How long do you think robert(edward) and Kristen(bella) love/relationship last?

how long do you think they will last? Many people are saying it will and then again it won't also i mean he's proposed many times and was d…

Started by Adijah Serena Cullen

18 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Adijah Serena Cullen

Do you think that Kristen Stewart will be able to portray Bella's character properly in Breaking Dawn?

I dunno guys, do you think she has it in her? She's a good actress and all, but the whole pregnant with a vampire hybrid and birth scene is…

Started by Southern Pattinson

5 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

Whats the BIG deal?

Whats the big deal with this pic of Rob and Kristen holding hands at the air port? I understand everyone is trying to figure out if they…

Started by Misty4Jasper

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Misty4Jasper

What is it that makes Alice so loveable?

I'm Confused. What do you think makes Alice such a loveable character? Long, well-explained answers are best! :) x

Started by Rose Patterson

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Lori White

A tiny favour please

i've entered a competition on facebook to win tickets to a new moon screening 2 days before it's release and at the minute i have 36 votes…

Started by Amy Louise

1 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Amy Louise

Fact or Fiction?

Okay so some fans & paps out there have gotten a little carried away & seem to have a hard time breaking that barrier of fact vs. f…

0 Oct 15, 2009

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Very Much Together, Scaring Twilight Saga Studio

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are NOT engaged. Ignore any celebrity gossip stories to the contrary. However, the Twilight Saga co-s…

Started by sophieclaireXO

0 Sep 4, 2009

What's your favourite picture of Edward and Bella?(or Robsten)

i have quite afew lol. ill add some for examples=)

Started by sophieclaireXO

9 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by TwilightFanatic4eva

RobSten moving in together?

So over the weekend many people have seemed to jump to the conclusion - since seeing Rob & Kristen at a Kings of Leon concert - that th…

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Book wormie**

Kristen in TCA's

Ok. Whats wrong with her hair? I love her clothes escpecially the heels! the dress is awesome. BUT i think she made a mistake with her hair…

Started by Summer Rose Pack

7 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...