All Discussions Tagged 'kristen' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whats the BIG deal?

Whats the big deal with this pic of Rob and Kristen holding hands at the air port? I understand everyone is trying to figure out if they…

Started by Misty4Jasper

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Misty4Jasper

What is it that makes Alice so loveable?

I'm Confused. What do you think makes Alice such a loveable character? Long, well-explained answers are best! :) x

Started by Rose Patterson

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Lori White

A tiny favour please

i've entered a competition on facebook to win tickets to a new moon screening 2 days before it's release and at the minute i have 36 votes…

Started by Amy Louise

1 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Amy Louise

Fact or Fiction?

Okay so some fans & paps out there have gotten a little carried away & seem to have a hard time breaking that barrier of fact vs. f…

Started by Southern Pattinson

0 Oct 15, 2009

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Very Much Together, Scaring Twilight Saga Studio

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are NOT engaged. Ignore any celebrity gossip stories to the contrary. However, the Twilight Saga co-s…

Started by sophieclaireXO

0 Sep 4, 2009

What's your favourite picture of Edward and Bella?(or Robsten)

i have quite afew lol. ill add some for examples=)

Started by sophieclaireXO

9 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by TwilightFanatic4eva

RobSten moving in together?

So over the weekend many people have seemed to jump to the conclusion - since seeing Rob & Kristen at a Kings of Leon concert - that th…

Started by Southern Pattinson

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Book wormie**

Kristen in TCA's

Ok. Whats wrong with her hair? I love her clothes escpecially the heels! the dress is awesome. BUT i think she made a mistake with her hair…

Started by Summer Rose Pack

7 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

Rob and Kris ''secrecy or disclosure''

after twilight, and all information about a relationship between them, believe that it is better as you are given or if they are accepted a…

Started by AngieVel

0 Aug 14, 2009

Opinions on Kristen punching Taylor????

Ok before i get hate comments, i like taylor and he is super cute of course. but i'm team edward so i can't help but be excited about bella…

Started by Francy Cullen

2 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Bella_Cullen_Original

© 2015       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...