All Discussions Tagged 'kristen' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rob and Kris ''secrecy or disclosure''

after twilight, and all information about a relationship between them, believe that it is better as you are given or if they are accepted a…

Started by AngieVel

0 Aug 14, 2009

Opinions on Kristen punching Taylor????

Ok before i get hate comments, i like taylor and he is super cute of course. but i'm team edward so i can't help but be excited about bella…

Started by Francy Cullen

2 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Bella_Cullen_Original

Twilight Blog!!!!

I have a Twilight Blog called A TwiGurl Blog and I would love for all the TwiFans to visit it. It has up to date news and some of my person…

Started by Alisha Thompson

0 Aug 6, 2009

What happned to kristens Allure photoshoot?

Why the pics never get to magazines? Maybe coz the fans swarm around the set and those pics r not going to be a surprise again lol!

Started by Summer Rose Pack

0 Aug 4, 2009

What will happen to Kristen's hair in ComicCon and what will happen when Rob meets Kristen again?

Well, i think kristens hair is... uhh...... same, but maybe its tied up or sumone gave her a ponytail or sumtin.... and the robsten reunion…

Started by Talitha (Team Bella & Alice!)

0 Jul 17, 2009

Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just m…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

Who is ur favourite? Robert or Kristen

choose one

Started by Dorcii

2 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Simone Melissa Geier

Do you think ROB & KRISTEN Are "Secretly Dating"? And if so, SHOULD THEY GO PUBLIC??

There's been talk that the pair have been secretly seeing each other for a while, even seen holding hands and kissing.... but they have bee…

Started by Caroll Loves Twilight

0 Jun 6, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...