All Discussions Tagged 'love' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twilight's Meadow scene: Why did Edward sing to himself?

While reading the famous Meadow scene of Twilight, I am always intrigued by these little mysteries; did you ever wonder, too? ......   1) W…

Started by Michelle Monroe

0 Jun 6, 2012

Not suree if im a good writer x.x

His face was warm against mines it was weird for me because i never been so close to a thing like him. As i held my breath and moved in clo…

Started by EmoPandaahBearRawwr

0 Aug 5, 2011

Do you believe long distance relationships(online specifically) can work?Why or why not?

I believe in long distance relationships but they won't work unless both people put their whole hearts into it and are willing to be pa…

Started by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

51 May 23, 2011

So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

Edward-we'd all tap that huh? :) Here's some food for thought-our other vamp guys are a bit left out...so ladies-Emmet or Jasper?? (: xx(…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

Vampire love - Eternity (My dear Edward)

"You maybe know me, I surely know you. And I promise, you will never forget me." "My name is Edward Cullen. Nice to meet you." "All of me…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

0 Nov 9, 2010

"I love Twilight!"

I'm 24, and I love Twilight! It's the best book series ever!!   Please Stephenie, write moore Twilight books! I want to read more about Edw…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

0 Oct 13, 2010

Why is Bella in love with Jacob? Has she alawys been or do you think it hapenned step by step....

I think she thought of him as a friend then when edward was first in love with her.....when he left he was her "sun" her best friend it lef…

Started by Conversewithmydress

1 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by angel cullen

~*~TWO SITES HARDCORE RPERS WILL LOVE!!~*~

LOVE TWILIGHT.?..LOVE TO ROLEPLAY.?..THEN JOIN THIS SITE..... ITS AWESOME FUN AND THE PEOPLE ARE NICE!!!!! http://twilight-trueblood.spruz.…

Started by Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn)

0 Jul 4, 2010

Dp you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon?

Hey Twifans just wondering what do you think, do you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon? In my personal opinion I think Ecli…

Started by Verity Wilson

18 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by kira radtke

Romance Stories?

Well it's sort or related to all this...stuff but I'm going to just throw it out here, just so I can say I at least did. I am actually writ…

Started by Patrick R

0 Jun 4, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...