All Discussions Tagged 'love' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has any of you found your true love yet? and HELP!! Crush crisis!!

Hey everyone!! I was wondering, has any of you found your true love yet? If so I would love to hear how you enhanced him/her. The things is…

Started by Verity Wilson

0 Feb 19, 2010

Who's Responcibility?

Earlier today, a guy that i am practically falling in love with said that he doesnt know if he would want to go out with me because we dont…

Started by Lollipop Lu-XXX-ary

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Lollipop Lu-XXX-ary

Are People In love With Edward Or Rob???

Tell if you like Edward or Rob or Both! Me? just Edward!!♥

Started by Alpha and Emmett

66 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Sophie Cullen

What is it that makes Alice so loveable?

I'm Confused. What do you think makes Alice such a loveable character? Long, well-explained answers are best! :) x

Started by Rose Patterson

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Lori White

<3

Who thinks ROBBERT PATTINSON is hawt?!?!

Started by Kelsey Beeckman

6 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by sj

Supernatural vs. love

“Why us! Why us!” Sarah said after school Friday. “Because all guys are stupider than we thought?” Tiger said. I don’t think she could’ve p…

Started by celeste clearwater-seth vamp grl

0 Oct 18, 2009

O.K. I GOT IT (READ THIS AND REPLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ROBERT PATTINSON)

I have read a lot of zens and spent hours on the coumputer, so i have found out........ ladys........... that.................... will read…

Started by caroline martinez

2 Sep 7, 2009

Which Twilight guy/girl is your's for eternity and where'd you meet?

My friends love playing this game. Tell me which Twilight character is all your's and where'd you two meet. Mine is Jacob (I like the bad…

Started by Alisha Thompson

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by MRS. E. CULLEN

One more day: Embry imprints

I'm gonna be a little cliche and say Embry imprints on a half-vampire by the name of Celeste. Chapter One: The Way It All Begins Celest…

Started by Alice Cullen

1 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Alice Cullen

Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just m…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...