All Discussions Tagged 'moon' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All TwiHard Lovers look here!

I have a blog up and would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for it to be a great blog for you to get laughs and news at the same time. So if you could make…

Started by Alisha Thompson

3 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by angel cullen

Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just m…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

How much power does Twilight REALLY have?

Read this article (you may have to copy & paste) and post your thoughts. I was really angry at the thought of Twilight being blamed for…

Started by jhstpa

0 Jun 30, 2009

New Moon's New Cover

Does anyone know when New Moon with the new cover will be available for purchasing? Is it out already?

Started by LovelyLari

0 Jun 23, 2009

Peter Facinelli needs Twilight Fans help on Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!

For all you twilight fans that have Twitter, Peter Facinelli has a bet going on with his friends that he can get 500,000 people to follow h…

Started by Kelly

2 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Serena

Looking forward to watching Dakota Fanning's debut as a Vamp?

Are we looking forward to Dakota Fanning playing Evil Volturi member Jane? If not...why? If so...why? what do we think she will bring to t…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

10 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by STUPID LAMB :) !

What song would be good for when Bella and Alice race to Italy to save Edward?

I like these two songs for the airplane and car drive scene to Volterra: 1)There There- Radiohead RACE… VOLTERRA (when Bella and Alice run…

Started by sky santos

6 May 17, 2009
Reply by sky santos

what songs do u think will be good for new moon ? and which artists should be in the cd ?

I think that the song "your not sorry "by taylor swift ,why its a kinda sad song and when edward leaves I think it would be perfect, and al…

Started by STUPID LAMB :) !

9 May 12, 2009
Reply by sky santos

How do you think the cliff diving scene will turn out in New Moon?

i was just thinking about New Moon (duh) and was wondering how people think the cliff diving scene is going to turn out. So please tell me…

Started by Jessye

0 Apr 24, 2009

Dakota Fanning....Jane?

Do you think she can pull it off or will it be a total disaster? I personally think that it will end up being a total disaster if she plays…

Started by Kate

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Jessica p. Mango

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...