All Discussions Tagged 'movie' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking Dawn Part 1 Discussion Thread

To avoid spoilers in the main chat, I have created the official Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie discussion thread! Discuss what you liked or di…

Started by Melissa (Missy) J.

68 May 4, 2013
Reply by Kenna stout

Why Does Breaking Dawn have to come out on a school night!?!?!?

I think it's a bad move on summits behalf for releasing both parts of breaking dawn on school nights. I don't know about you guys but i hav…

Started by Anna Patton

0 Apr 5, 2011

Los Angeles Breaking Dawn Premeire???

Hey :)   Does anyone know where i can buy tickets to the premiere?? Or where i can find info on where to buy them???? Any info about the pr…

Started by Anna Patton

0 Mar 7, 2011

eclipse film downers

firstlly, this film was the best, and riley was so hot but they hav missed vital edward and bella scenses and made it look like jacob is be…

Started by Amber 'Writer Chick' Rehman

0 Jul 18, 2010

New moon scenes , movie and book !!!

So  , we all saw new moon ( personnally i saw it too many times  xD )  , and we are of course looking forward to  eclispe !! but let me ask…

Started by Bouclette

0 Feb 24, 2010

Breaking Dawn Casting Call

Grab a Twilight role before the deadline!  Summit Entertainment has acquired the rights from Stephenie Meyer to film and distribute Breakin…

Started by DarkBeauty

0 Feb 5, 2010

Help a charity-buy an AUTOGRAPHED TWI POSTER!

FOR SALE AND PROFIT GOES TO CHARITY! 2 Twilight "Edward & Bella" posters autographed by Twilight castmembers and producers were left fr…

Started by Proper Vamp

0 Dec 1, 2009

Help a charity-buy an AUTOGRAPHED TWI POSTER!

FOR SALE AND PROFIT GOES TO CHARITY! 2 Twilight "Edward & Bella" posters autographed by Twilight castmembers and producers were left fr…

Started by Proper Vamp

0 Dec 1, 2009

What do we look forward to seeing in New Moon?

As we all know the blood typing scene was cut from Twilight and I know that I was a little gutted that they didn't shoot that scene, but wh…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

34 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Victoria C. Trower

DId you read the book before the movie?

Be honest did you read the book and really wanted to see the movie? Or did you see the movie which made you want to read the book? Personal…

Started by KerryluvsEdward

21 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by ohwhyohwhy

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...