All Discussions Tagged 'movie' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking Dawn -- Gets the green light and it's good to go!!

It's official! “THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN” production has been greenlit and I now have the latest information. The fourth saga in…

Started by VampGirl

5 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Courtney Cullen Black

The people who made the Twilight movie should have added the Blood Testing chapter

One of the best part of the book...AND THEY CUT IT OUT... i like the movie and think they did preety well but really?

Started by Purdy Shepherd

10 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Londonvamp1

Teen Choice 2009 or MTV Movie Awards 2009? Which awards show is better?

Which awards show did you really got excited? Is it the MTV movie awards or the Teen Choice 2009? OR

Started by Twilight cullen

2 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Bells Dallas Dust

All TwiHard Lovers look here!

I have a blog up and would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for it to be a great blog for you to get laughs and news at the same time. So if you could make…

Started by Alisha Thompson

3 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by angel cullen

TWILIGHTERS! DO YOU MISS THE MEDOW SCENE IN THE MOVIE?!?!?!

when i saw the movie in theaters at midnight i got so mad that they cut the best scene in the book that i truley stomped my feet an screamed

Started by Mello

0 May 12, 2009

DVD Deleted Scenes?!

I was more excited than anyone about the prospect of even more twilight... but I was disappointed by the deleted scenes on the DVD. I thoug…

Started by Lindsay Cullen

2 May 10, 2009
Reply by Bouclette

Who do you think is a good pair for Rob in his new movie?

From MTV.com, Pattinson will play the lead role in "Remember Me," a story of a young couple whose burgeoning relationship is complicated by…

Started by tet_d

0 Apr 27, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...