All Discussions Tagged 'music' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Help

Hello, fellows TwiFans,.. i need your help, theres a piece of music in the 'Breaking Dawn Part 1' that doesnt seem to be on the soundtrack.…

Started by Imperfections...♥

1 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

Breaking Dawn music (soundtrack)

Which music do you think should be on the Breaking Dawn sountrack??? I think... We Are Man and Wife- Michelle Featherstone BECAUSE... It's…

Started by Angela

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

new moon sound track

So what did u think of the twilight sound track? R u excited for the new sound track I am!

Started by mrs. jasward

2 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by mrs. jasward

What do we think of the fan song for Rob?

Hey,have any of you seen that video on youtube,Its a fan song ABOUT ROB!!! its soo coool check it out, heres a Link. . http://www.youtube.c

Started by chariss amber williams

1 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Jessica Ziesmer

The Nova Echo at Orlando EyeCon

On the schedule opening for 100 Monkeys on Saturday night at EyeCon Orlando in May is The Nova Echo. Some really great songs... check them…

Started by Alessandro DeMoria

1 May 29, 2009
Reply by SarahLea

What song would be good for when Bella and Alice race to Italy to save Edward?

I like these two songs for the airplane and car drive scene to Volterra: 1)There There- Radiohead RACE… VOLTERRA (when Bella and Alice run…

Started by sky santos

6 May 17, 2009
Reply by sky santos

I was bitten by Goodnight Juliet! New twiband for twifans!!

...so I was on myspace today, and I came across this song on someone's page. IT BLEW MY MIND!! It's called "Lets Never Die" by Goodnight Ju…

Started by Leigh Scott

3 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Frances

Rob Pattinson Music

Im in the UK and am finding it VERY difficult to get hold of Rob Pattinson's Music. Can anyone tell me where to get hold if it? i think he…

Started by Rachel Hewson

1 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by TwiHard1901

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...