All Discussions Tagged 'new' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WOW.. THIS TRAILER!!!

CHECK THIS OUT GUYS!! Ok so .. OBVIOUSLY the trailer is amazing but.. Listen to the song on the soundtrack.. I've never heard of them befor…

Started by Twighlight Fan

0 Jul 23, 2011

Do vampires ever shower?

Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Kee…

Started by Alison Genet

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

FILM VS BOOKS

Hi everyone can anyone tell me why some people hate the film but love the books?????? I admittedly watched the film first, it was on a plan…

Started by Becky

39 May 22, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Why Does Breaking Dawn have to come out on a school night!?!?!?

I think it's a bad move on summits behalf for releasing both parts of breaking dawn on school nights. I don't know about you guys but i hav…

Started by Anna Patton

0 Apr 5, 2011

The main theme song of Breaking Dawn???

Hi, I had a question that I'm trying to verify, is new singer Ashley Noot being roped in to sing the theme song of the next installment of…

Started by Kendra Kuche

2 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Which movie requisite do you want the most?

If you could choose any requisite from the twilight movies (twilight, New moon, Eclipse..) which one would you choose? for example  - the o…

Started by ivy Masen

0 Feb 11, 2011

Pregnant vampire???

Ok, so....i now that when you gett bitten by a vampire you stay the way you are forever...but ive been thinking...what if a pregnant women…

Started by Petra Cullen (ThisSweetMoment)

18 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Whats your team????

So...Are you Team vampire, Team Wolf, Team human, or, Team Vampire-Huamn? I'm Team vampire Team Carlisle Cullen1!!

Started by Esme Cullen

20 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by TeamRobward4eva<3

The Vampire Diaries

Soooo...Who likes the Vampire Diaries? I know it's totally different from Twilight, but I'm really enjoying it so far. And Stefan is so hot…

Started by IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx

25 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

Rpattz & Kstew actually moving in together or a just a lie in magazine?

Hey Twifans, listen I was looking through a mag yesterday and read that Rpattz & Kstew have bought a house on a hill in LA with a pool…

Started by Verity Wilson

5 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...