All Discussions Tagged 'new' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving on Renesmee.....seriously, people.

Okay...as most of you may know...we have two official Breaking Dawn release dates exclusively from Summit Entertainment, the second one as…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

11 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

Can you answer these simple questions ?

1-What is the name of the flower on the cover of New Moon ? 2-On what page does Bella think "Stupid ,shiny volvo owner."? 3-What's the name…

Started by Apoorva Gupta

9 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Apoorva Gupta

I'm just curious...

Ok... answer this please: If jasper couldn't control himself when Bella had a papercut really tiny... How does Edward and his family handle…

Started by ©Nessie Carlie Cullen™®

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Black Twilight

MTV Movie Awards Nominations Twilight Saga Support

We all have to band together and take down the MTV Movie awards like in 2009. I've been nominating New Moon in as many categories as possib…

Started by Katharina Darby

7 May 13, 2010
Reply by ♥ ♥ ♥ Roxy<3dwardCullen ♥ ♥ ♥

Song suggestions for the New Moon soundtrack?

I know we all must have some constructive suggestions music wise for Mr. Chris Weitz for the soundtrack. My first choice is a song by The…

Started by Alison Genet

57 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Jessica *muff*

New moon scenes , movie and book !!!

So  , we all saw new moon ( personnally i saw it too many times  xD )  , and we are of course looking forward to  eclispe !! but let me ask…

Started by Bouclette

0 Feb 24, 2010

New Moon Parody by The Hillywood Show

This it's the New Moon Parody by The Hillywood Show. It doesn't matter if you are Team Edward or Team Jacob :) http://www.youtube.com/watc

Started by Sol Figue

0 Jan 16, 2010

Who Do You Think Is The Best/Worst Cast In Twilight ??

I think that they are all perefect but if i had to choose best - ashley greene as alice or robert pattinson (of course) worst - byrce dall…

Started by Alex :)

31 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Delica Cullen

Needed: RPG Community In need of Characters!!!

Just started up a new Coven...Dazzled Coven and currently in need of MORE characters! Check us out! Http://www.dazzledcoven.ning.com Thank…

Started by alexandra shalton

1 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by alexandra shalton

How Many Times Have You Seen New Moon?

I've seen New Moon Twice since its been out and I love it..How many times have you seen New Moon!

Started by TwiѼGirl21

1 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by twicrazy

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...