All Discussions Tagged 'new' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lookin for twi-hards to start a TWILIGHT vlog on youtube

hey twilighters yeah im jessica HEY DO U WANT TO WATCH REALLY GOOD TWILIGHT VLOG'S ON YOUTUBE U CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! and im lookin for at…

Started by jessica gallardo

0 Nov 21, 2009

What is it that makes Alice so loveable?

I'm Confused. What do you think makes Alice such a loveable character? Long, well-explained answers are best! :) x

Started by Rose Patterson

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Lori White

'HOLY HAIR' PICS OF BELLA'S NEW DO!

Alright, so we were discussing Kristen Stewart's Joan Jett hair...so here's her new look - with her wig! What do you think? Truthfully,…

Started by Southern Pattinson

6 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by carlie cullen

A tiny favour please

i've entered a competition on facebook to win tickets to a new moon screening 2 days before it's release and at the minute i have 36 votes…

Started by Amy Louise

1 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Amy Louise

What do we look forward to seeing in New Moon?

As we all know the blood typing scene was cut from Twilight and I know that I was a little gutted that they didn't shoot that scene, but wh…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

34 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Victoria C. Trower

So...Which Power?

A) Read People's Mind's-Edward B) See the Future (Subjectively)-Alice C) Control Other People's Mood/Feeling/the atmosphere-Jasper D) Pr…

19 Nov 2, 2009

Who will you be turned by?

Started by Misty4Jasper

3 Oct 29, 2009

I'm Accepting Photoshop Requests

Find more photos like this on Twifans Hi everyone. I'm a bit bored, and since I'm at home all the time due to personal problems, I might…

Started by VampGirl

0 Oct 29, 2009

Bella´s confession

Well, I had another twilight or I´ll rather say New Moon based muse and I´ve written a poem about Bella´s feeling right after Edward left h…

Started by NeYma Sue - *the wolf girl*

6 Oct 28, 2009

Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

To Start Off: My 2 Fave's are- a) When Billy gives Bella the 'Sex Talk' in Eclipse I giggled like mad 'cuz I had this thought in my head…

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...