All Discussions Tagged 'of' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hey people! People of the world or whatever! Listen up!

There are A few people that have been reading my story. Thanx tell me if u really like it. I have a possibly better story that may be more…

Started by Nicole Cullen

6 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

What are true Werewolves like in Twilight?

We know from the book they are three main groups: human, werewolf and  vampire. And sub divisions of those groups are hybrids, shapeshifter…

Started by Black Green Eyed One (Shapes)

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

12 Days of Christmas, Twiligh Style

Hey y'all, I just wanted to share a little something I made with all of you, Hope y'all enjoy and to see more awesome Christmas Twi-vi…

Started by Scarlet Isabella

2 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Scarlet Isabella

Rob's other movies

Hey guys. I have been on this mission to watch every Rob Pattinson movie out there. I discovered him through the Twilight Series, but after…

Started by Malina

13 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by D

Have you met RPATZ? Did it change you opinion of him? Good or Bad?

I'm wishing and hoping to meet RPATZ durring the filming of Breaking Dawn. I live in south Mississippi so I'm not too far from the shoot i…

Started by Scarlet Isabella

6 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by VampirePrincess

Meaning of Diego's message to Bree?

So I just finished reading the short second life of bree tanner and I'm still having trouble understanding Diego's message to Bree (pg. 110…

Started by Anthony Taina

8 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Taina

Deleted Scene~Twilight~

Ok guys...I don't know if you ever saw this video (deleted scene) from twilight,but I've seen it just a few minutes ago and I was wondering…

Started by Adina

5 May 24, 2010
Reply by spunkette (:

Forbidden Twilighter's Twilight Poetry

A Forgotten EmberBy Forbidden Twilighter(Edward watching James' venom take Bella's life)As I watch you struggle and strifeThe venom in your…

Started by CynicalCee

0 Feb 23, 2010

I decided to WRITE! thanx if u read it. Yes I did change the names beside for the people I have permission from. But Most people know who is who.

Third Grade it's long thats whats I thought as I approached the school doors. Why did I have to move they won't like me anyway.I missed Lib…

Started by Allison Louise Cullen *Secret*

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Allison Louise Cullen *Secret*

Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

To Start Off: My 2 Fave's are- a) When Billy gives Bella the 'Sex Talk' in Eclipse I giggled like mad 'cuz I had this thought in my head…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...