All Discussions Tagged 'part' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking Dawn Part 1 Discussion Thread

To avoid spoilers in the main chat, I have created the official Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie discussion thread! Discuss what you liked or di…

Started by Melissa (Missy) J.

68 May 4, 2013
Reply by Kenna stout

I need HELP for the BD part 2 Premiere... PLEASE!!!

Hey yOu Guys!! My name is Jimena, and I'm pretty much begging for your help.I live in Mexico City, but like I'm a BIG TWILIGHTER I've been…

Started by JiM

0 Sep 26, 2012

ATTENTION EXPERIENCED TENT CITY CAMPERS!

Hey everyone! So my Mom and I are planning on attending the Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere in LA and I was wondering if any of you experienc…

Started by Taylor C

0 Jun 10, 2012

Help Help

Hello, fellows TwiFans,.. i need your help, theres a piece of music in the 'Breaking Dawn Part 1' that doesnt seem to be on the soundtrack.…

Started by Imperfections...♥

1 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

Do you liked the trailer of Breaking Dawn part 1. What do you think?

WHAT DO YOU LIKE? WHAT YOU DIDN'T?Which scenes you just can't wait to see?

Started by steph guzman

2 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

Why Does Breaking Dawn have to come out on a school night!?!?!?

I think it's a bad move on summits behalf for releasing both parts of breaking dawn on school nights. I don't know about you guys but i hav…

Started by Anna Patton

0 Apr 5, 2011

I decided to WRITE! thanx if u read it. Yes I did change the names beside for the people I have permission from. But Most people know who is who.

Third Grade it's long thats whats I thought as I approached the school doors. Why did I have to move they won't like me anyway.I missed Lib…

Started by Allison Louise Cullen *Secret*

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Allison Louise Cullen *Secret*

Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

To Start Off: My 2 Fave's are- a) When Billy gives Bella the 'Sex Talk' in Eclipse I giggled like mad 'cuz I had this thought in my head…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...