All Discussions Tagged 'pattinson' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

Emmett and Rosalie?? Jasper and Alice?? or Carlisle and Emse?? x

Started by Rose Patterson

29 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by justine brownawell

Robert Pattinson On ITV1 in London.

Literally just watched him do an interview on ITV1 Evening News. He loooked amazing. Grey suit, no tie and the trademark messy hair. I am o…

Started by The Believers ☂

0 Mar 17, 2010

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DONT GET ROBERT PATTINSON UNDER MY CRISTMAS TREE.

CRISTMAS EAV: AT CELEBERTY R.US   Mom- WHAT DO MEEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY MORE ROBERT PATTNSONS?!?!??! Dad- I…

Started by Laneisha Cullen

0 Mar 7, 2010

A tiny favour please

i've entered a competition on facebook to win tickets to a new moon screening 2 days before it's release and at the minute i have 36 votes…

Started by Amy Louise

1 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Amy Louise

<3

Who thinks ROBBERT PATTINSON is hawt?!?!

Started by Kelsey Beeckman

6 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by sj

haunted airman

I bought it today I'm gonna watch it I've seen most of it on YouTube but I'm excited to own it!! I like this movie aww rob is so sexy!

Started by mrs. jasward

3 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by SickboysWhiskey

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Very Much Together, Scaring Twilight Saga Studio

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are NOT engaged. Ignore any celebrity gossip stories to the contrary. However, the Twilight Saga co-s…

Started by sophieclaireXO

0 Sep 4, 2009

Letters to ROB

so this isnt realyl a discussion but i have no idea how to post stuff other than like this. So if you wanna come back after you to to this…

Started by Mandee | Ѽ |owns it!!!

0 Sep 1, 2009

IFF Rob & K.stew ARE dating for the time that they are doing eclipse and something bad happens in there relationship(break-up) do you think this will effect there parts in the breaking dawn serie(s)

Comment about what you may think will happen iff or when they are dating and then they break-up.. how you think there chemistry will be or…

Started by Jessica Gillespie

5 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Janet Anthony

RobSten moving in together?

So over the weekend many people have seemed to jump to the conclusion - since seeing Rob & Kristen at a Kings of Leon concert - that th…

Started by Southern Pattinson

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Book wormie**

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...