All Discussions Tagged 'pattinson' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

do you THINK theres a Robesten?!

Comment here and put your opinions about Robsten, whether you think there a couple or not. Any comments welcome, share your theories. x

Started by Jessica Gillespie

9 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Athena

Twilight Blog!!!!

I have a Twilight Blog called A TwiGurl Blog and I would love for all the TwiFans to visit it. It has up to date news and some of my person…

Started by Alisha Thompson

0 Aug 6, 2009

Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just m…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

How much power does Twilight REALLY have?

Read this article (you may have to copy & paste) and post your thoughts. I was really angry at the thought of Twilight being blamed for…

Started by jhstpa

0 Jun 30, 2009

Who is ur favourite? Robert or Kristen

choose one

Started by Dorcii

2 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Simone Melissa Geier

Rovert Pattinson and Kristen Stewert

Ive been reading about Robert and Kristen.. Apparentley getting together.. But i dont know what is happening.. People say they have saw the…

Started by Twilight Obessessed :P

1 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Twilight Obessessed :P

Who do you think is a good pair for Rob in his new movie?

From MTV.com, Pattinson will play the lead role in "Remember Me," a story of a young couple whose burgeoning relationship is complicated by…

Started by tet_d

0 Apr 27, 2009

Rob Pattinson Music

Im in the UK and am finding it VERY difficult to get hold of Rob Pattinson's Music. Can anyone tell me where to get hold if it? i think he…

Started by Rachel Hewson

1 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by TwiHard1901

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...