All Discussions Tagged 'renesmee' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Cecilu Masen

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

Should there be more?

So, as we all know... The Twilight saga, movie franchise will be coming to an end -- unfortunately. And I know for me, that wont be enough.…

Started by Sammi(:

16 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Granny Fairy

Breaking Dawn Sequel

Do you think Stephenie Meyer should write a sequel to the Twilight Saga. But have it be centered around Renesmee and Jacob, in Renesmee's P…

Started by Jiselle alexa

3 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Jules Uley

okay Serious question time. very confused!!! O.o

You know the part in breaking Dawn. (The book) when Edward delivers Renesmee and he turns to Jacob and says "take her" or something along t…

Started by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

10 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Breaking Dawn music (soundtrack)

Which music do you think should be on the Breaking Dawn sountrack??? I think... We Are Man and Wife- Michelle Featherstone BECAUSE... It's…

Started by Angela

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Twilight, my own fifth book (:

okay, so i know this is not an original idea. and it probably won't even come close to anyone else's attempts, but i started doing this coz…

Started by Ness; Rosabella Black

12 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Zoey Cullen

Do you think there'll be an Irish coven in the BD movie? Will they do auditions in Ireland?

I'm not personally wondering for my own benefit, but would you guys say that there'll be the Irish coven in BD?  It's something that pops…

Started by DracuLaura

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by alli herrera

Moving on Renesmee.....seriously, people.

Okay...as most of you may know...we have two official Breaking Dawn release dates exclusively from Summit Entertainment, the second one as…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

11 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

If the other Cullens had kids...

we were all introduced to bella and edwards daughter renesmee, who i personally fell completely in love with! after that ive always wondere…

Started by camdyn renesmee cullen

13 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Emalie Lillian Hale Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...