All Discussions Tagged 'robert' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is There a Happily Ever After for Robert & Kristen?

IS THERE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER for ROBERT & KRISTEN ... LIKE EDWARD & BELLA? Dear Friends, This is a message of FAITH HOPE AND LOVE…

Started by Deidre Madsen

0 Aug 19, 2012

Twilight Saga Couples

So the couples in all of the Twilights Saga's are actually perfect couples for each other in real life! Am I the only one who thinks that?…

Started by Kayla♥Team Rosalie:))

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Cecilu Masen

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

Rob to WFE what about the twilight cast?

So Robert went to the WFE Reshoot  but in the time when he's gone what does the twilight cast do ?? and also for WFE he hasn't got the same…

Started by ivy Masen

4 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Bree Cullen

Why you love Robert Pattinson?

I think we know why we love him but exactly why you love him? I love him because of his way of being, he has the feets on the ground and th…

Started by steph guzman

13 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Sienna Volturi

Special fanart on Xmas time. E&B artwork title "The Meadow".

Hello!  Happy Xmas and New Year 2011 to all! I invited to check my new Edward & Bella Fan-Art video title "The Meadow"  (bilingual Engl…

Started by Elenwe

4 Dec 26, 2010

Great pics by Twilight Guide :D

Dear Twifans, what do you think about these pics? I made it through twilightguide.com   I will add more pics later. :)   Comments are welco…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

0 Nov 11, 2010

New Edward and Bella Fanart video, released today!

Hello!  I invited to check my new Edward & Bella Fan-Art video (bilingual English-Spanish) that  I released today, if you want you can…

Started by Elenwe

0 Oct 23, 2010

Fan Art video

Thx to administrator to let me join this forum! :-) Here is an Rob/Edward Fan-Art video: Suggestions for new fan art are welcome!. Hugs f…

Started by Elenwe

1 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...