All Discussions Tagged 'robert' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cool Poem I found about Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson: A Poem   i can see you nowsitting in your chairin a dark mistcigarratte in the corner of your crooked smile.looking up yo…

Started by Brittney Gaither

0 Jun 24, 2010

Robsten:Are they or Arent they?

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have spiced up there 'relationship' lately. (at least the latest tabloids have proved the fact true, b…

Started by ♫*‘♥ツι๓ρєгfєcт ѕσυℓѕツ♥‘*♫

0 Jun 17, 2010

I Need Your Help!!

I´ve been searching theese photos for a few days...and when i finaly found them...they were in LQ..So i was wondering if anybody has theese…

Started by Petra Cullen

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by CraveCullens

Robert Pattinson On ITV1 in London.

Literally just watched him do an interview on ITV1 Evening News. He loooked amazing. Grey suit, no tie and the trademark messy hair. I am o…

Started by The Believers ☂

0 Mar 17, 2010

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DONT GET ROBERT PATTINSON UNDER MY CRISTMAS TREE.

CRISTMAS EAV: AT CELEBERTY R.US   Mom- WHAT DO MEEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY MORE ROBERT PATTNSONS?!?!??! Dad- I…

Started by Laneisha Cullen

0 Mar 7, 2010

How long do you think robert(edward) and Kristen(bella) love/relationship last?

how long do you think they will last? Many people are saying it will and then again it won't also i mean he's proposed many times and was d…

Started by Adijah Serena Cullen

18 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Adijah Serena Cullen

if someone offered you 20 thousand dollars or a chance 2 meet robert pattinson whoch would you choose?

I would choose the money. I love love robert but money is magicial.

Started by Victoria♥

41 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mrs. Edward cullen

A tiny favour please

i've entered a competition on facebook to win tickets to a new moon screening 2 days before it's release and at the minute i have 36 votes…

Started by Amy Louise

1 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Amy Louise

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Very Much Together, Scaring Twilight Saga Studio

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are NOT engaged. Ignore any celebrity gossip stories to the contrary. However, the Twilight Saga co-s…

Started by sophieclaireXO

0 Sep 4, 2009

What's your favourite picture of Edward and Bella?(or Robsten)

i have quite afew lol. ill add some for examples=)

Started by sophieclaireXO

9 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by TwilightFanatic4eva

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...