All Discussions Tagged 'robert' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RobSten moving in together?

So over the weekend many people have seemed to jump to the conclusion - since seeing Rob & Kristen at a Kings of Leon concert - that th…

Started by Southern Pattinson

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Book wormie**

Twilight: Hotest males...

Ok, Here are three popular guys from twlight with great bods...you tell me who you think has the best bod.

Started by Tatyana

2 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by jodie mcalister

Rob and Kris ''secrecy or disclosure''

after twilight, and all information about a relationship between them, believe that it is better as you are given or if they are accepted a…

Started by AngieVel

0 Aug 14, 2009

What will happen to Kristen's hair in ComicCon and what will happen when Rob meets Kristen again?

Well, i think kristens hair is... uhh...... same, but maybe its tied up or sumone gave her a ponytail or sumtin.... and the robsten reunion…

Started by Talitha (Team Bella & Alice!)

0 Jul 17, 2009

Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just m…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

How much power does Twilight REALLY have?

Read this article (you may have to copy & paste) and post your thoughts. I was really angry at the thought of Twilight being blamed for…

Started by jhstpa

0 Jun 30, 2009

Who is ur favourite? Robert or Kristen

choose one

Started by Dorcii

2 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Simone Melissa Geier

Do you think ROB & KRISTEN Are "Secretly Dating"? And if so, SHOULD THEY GO PUBLIC??

There's been talk that the pair have been secretly seeing each other for a while, even seen holding hands and kissing.... but they have bee…

Started by Caroll Loves Twilight

0 Jun 6, 2009

Who do you think is a good pair for Rob in his new movie?

From MTV.com, Pattinson will play the lead role in "Remember Me," a story of a young couple whose burgeoning relationship is complicated by…

Started by tet_d

0 Apr 27, 2009

Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner? (:

i love both haha what do you prefer werewolf or vampire or a bit of both?

Started by CaraCullen

11 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by LisaAnn

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...