All Discussions Tagged 'robsten' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think that Rob and Kristen have seen this site?

Okay...this just flashed across my mind and I wanted to share it. You know how Rob and Kristen google themselves just for the hell of it? W…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

2 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

ROBSTEN VS THE PAPS

We all want the paps to leave robsten alone right?? I couldnt agree more, but there seems to be alot of debate and critisim  on kristen fli…

Started by michelle

3 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by HisEternalSoulmate

Robsten:Are they or Arent they?

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have spiced up there 'relationship' lately. (at least the latest tabloids have proved the fact true, b…

Started by ♫*‘♥ツι๓ρєгfєcт ѕσυℓѕツ♥‘*♫

0 Jun 17, 2010

How long do you think robert(edward) and Kristen(bella) love/relationship last?

how long do you think they will last? Many people are saying it will and then again it won't also i mean he's proposed many times and was d…

Started by Adijah Serena Cullen

18 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Adijah Serena Cullen

What is it that makes Alice so loveable?

I'm Confused. What do you think makes Alice such a loveable character? Long, well-explained answers are best! :) x

Started by Rose Patterson

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Lori White

What's your favourite picture of Edward and Bella?(or Robsten)

i have quite afew lol. ill add some for examples=)

Started by sophieclaireXO

9 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by TwilightFanatic4eva

What happned to kristens Allure photoshoot?

Why the pics never get to magazines? Maybe coz the fans swarm around the set and those pics r not going to be a surprise again lol!

Started by Summer Rose Pack

0 Aug 4, 2009

What will happen to Kristen's hair in ComicCon and what will happen when Rob meets Kristen again?

Well, i think kristens hair is... uhh...... same, but maybe its tied up or sumone gave her a ponytail or sumtin.... and the robsten reunion…

Started by Talitha (Team Bella & Alice!)

0 Jul 17, 2009

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...