All Discussions Tagged 'saga' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is Your Favorite Twilight Character?

Well, my favorite Twilight Saga character is Seth Clearwater.  Who's yours?

Started by ⋆Alexan⋆

0 Oct 21, 2012

If you can be with any of the guys/girls of the twilight saga (not actors) who would you date with?

i know, i know the 90% of you is going to say.. "what a question... EDWARD of course.. but anyways.. which guys/girls of the saga would you…

Started by steph guzman

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

Pregnant vampire???

Ok, so....i now that when you gett bitten by a vampire you stay the way you are forever...but ive been thinking...what if a pregnant women…

Started by Petra Cullen (ThisSweetMoment)

18 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Check this out

i came across this website link while on the twilightsaga . com and it was pretty cool. It is not fanfiction or anything like that, it is a…

Started by Anonymous

0 Sep 7, 2010

Dp you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon?

Hey Twifans just wondering what do you think, do you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon? In my personal opinion I think Ecli…

Started by Verity Wilson

18 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by kira radtke

I Need Your Help!!

I´ve been searching theese photos for a few days...and when i finaly found them...they were in LQ..So i was wondering if anybody has theese…

Started by Petra Cullen (ThisSweetMoment)

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by CraveCullens

Forbidden Twilighter's Twilight Poetry

A Forgotten EmberBy Forbidden Twilighter(Edward watching James' venom take Bella's life)As I watch you struggle and strifeThe venom in your…

Started by CynicalCee

0 Feb 23, 2010

What does Edward do when Bella has her period? :S

Seriously. Question of the year here! LOL How can he resist? PLUS does vampires have period?? :P

Started by NewpS°

6 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Laneisha C NeChelle

Breaking Dawn -- Gets the green light and it's good to go!!

It's official! “THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN” production has been greenlit and I now have the latest information. The fourth saga in…

Started by VampGirl

5 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Courtney Cullen Black

Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

To Start Off: My 2 Fave's are- a) When Billy gives Bella the 'Sex Talk' in Eclipse I giggled like mad 'cuz I had this thought in my head…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...