All Discussions Tagged 'saga' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pick me by NeYma (lyrics)

Well I have another Twilight related writing, now it´s lyrics :) just the lyrics ... you know what is funny about it? that it came to me in…

Started by NeYma Sue - *the wolf girl*

0 Oct 1, 2009

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Very Much Together, Scaring Twilight Saga Studio

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are NOT engaged. Ignore any celebrity gossip stories to the contrary. However, the Twilight Saga co-s…

Started by sophieclaireXO

0 Sep 4, 2009

TwiCon 2009 Coverage

Here's links to some of the TwiCon 2009 coverage my website did. There's more I'll post here later after I get it all up online. This is a…

Started by MovieGeekFeed

0 Aug 8, 2009

Which Twilight guy/girl is your's for eternity and where'd you meet?

My friends love playing this game. Tell me which Twilight character is all your's and where'd you two meet. Mine is Jacob (I like the bad…

Started by Alisha Thompson

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by MRS. E. CULLEN

Make me viral!

I have a TwiBlog up in running and I already have 100 hits. But, I would love it to be in the thousands and have regular readers. If my blo…

0 Jul 24, 2009

All TwiHard Lovers look here!

I have a blog up and would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for it to be a great blog for you to get laughs and news at the same time. So if you could make…

3 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by angel cullen

which do you like better: the twilight the movie or twilight the book?

personally, i liked the book a lot better but its nice to have a clearer picture of stephenie meyer's interpretation of edward, bella, jaco…

Started by kaseycullen

11 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by SamanthaCullen

TWILIGHT SAGA CONTINUES

In accordance to my blog twilight spin off...heres a million dollar question to all ya twilight fanatic... Do Twilight fans want more fi…

Started by ˆˆÄngelˆˆ

0 Jul 5, 2009

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn

If you were to choose who will direct the last installment of Stephenie Meyer's book Breaking Dawn, who do you want it to be?????

Started by ˆˆÄngelˆˆ

3 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Lori White

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...