All Discussions Tagged 'soundtrack' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

I know there are many great songs on the soundtrack, but there must be one song (ok, maybe more than one) in particular that just blew you…

Started by Erika

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

Breaking Dawn music (soundtrack)

Which music do you think should be on the Breaking Dawn sountrack??? I think... We Are Man and Wife- Michelle Featherstone BECAUSE... It's…

Started by Angela

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Song suggestions for the New Moon soundtrack?

I know we all must have some constructive suggestions music wise for Mr. Chris Weitz for the soundtrack. My first choice is a song by The…

Started by Alison Genet

57 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Jessica *muff*

What song would be good for when Bella and Alice race to Italy to save Edward?

I like these two songs for the airplane and car drive scene to Volterra: 1)There There- Radiohead RACE… VOLTERRA (when Bella and Alice run…

Started by sky santos

6 May 17, 2009
Reply by sky santos

Least favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

Ok, I know you love the soundtrack. But if you have one, which song did you like the least (or just plainly didn't like at all). lol

Started by Erika

16 May 12, 2009
Reply by Mello

what songs do u think will be good for new moon ? and which artists should be in the cd ?

I think that the song "your not sorry "by taylor swift ,why its a kinda sad song and when edward leaves I think it would be perfect, and al…

Started by STUPID LAMB :) !

9 May 12, 2009
Reply by sky santos

Twifans - Our Twilight Soundtrack and Our New Moon Soundtrack

Twilight 1. Breaking Bejamin - So Cold - Chosen by Dustin Masen Cullen DOWNLOAD HERE Show me how it ends, It's alright Show me how def…

Started by Jess (Team Hexagon Love)

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom)

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...