All Discussions Tagged 'stewart' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think that Kristen Stewart will be able to portray Bella's character properly in Breaking Dawn?

I dunno guys, do you think she has it in her? She's a good actress and all, but the whole pregnant with a vampire hybrid and birth scene is…

Started by Southern Pattinson

5 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

A tiny favour please

i've entered a competition on facebook to win tickets to a new moon screening 2 days before it's release and at the minute i have 36 votes…

Started by Amy Louise

1 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Amy Louise

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Very Much Together, Scaring Twilight Saga Studio

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are NOT engaged. Ignore any celebrity gossip stories to the contrary. However, the Twilight Saga co-s…

Started by sophieclaireXO

0 Sep 4, 2009

RobSten moving in together?

So over the weekend many people have seemed to jump to the conclusion - since seeing Rob & Kristen at a Kings of Leon concert - that th…

Started by Southern Pattinson

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Book wormie**

Kristen in TCA's

Ok. Whats wrong with her hair? I love her clothes escpecially the heels! the dress is awesome. BUT i think she made a mistake with her hair…

Started by Summer Rose Pack

7 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

Twilight Blog!!!!

I have a Twilight Blog called A TwiGurl Blog and I would love for all the TwiFans to visit it. It has up to date news and some of my person…

Started by Alisha Thompson

0 Aug 6, 2009

Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just m…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

Who is ur favourite? Robert or Kristen

choose one

Started by Dorcii

2 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Simone Melissa Geier

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...