All Discussions Tagged 'the' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has Anyone read this Twilight Inspired Book?

If you guys want to read a beautifully written book inspired by the Twilight Saga, check this book out: https://www.ebookit.com/books/0000

Started by Veronica Linn Fowler

0 Nov 21, 2013

Is "Forever" Really the Beginning or End?

After I heard about Kristen's affair, it took me awhile to let it sink in. I cried for about an hour. I removed my posters of her, because…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Liz

The Cullens Get Caught (preview)

So, okay. This is a preview for a new story I may write. Tell me what u think. It all happened in a blur. Literally. When vampire's run,…

Started by Nicole Cullen

7 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth

What are true Werewolves like in Twilight?

We know from the book they are three main groups: human, werewolf and  vampire. And sub divisions of those groups are hybrids, shapeshifter…

Started by Black Green Eyed One (Shapes)

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

who is ur favorite villain?

not just in twilight just in general  who is ur fav villain? mine would have to be the joker because i think he is the best villan because…

Started by alli herrera

16 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Carmen Rohde

Robsten Bubble

Looking back since the beginning of the Twilight movie, I am convinced that Rob and Kristen started falling in love during the making of th…

Started by Catherine Cullen

0 Dec 1, 2010

The Vampire Diaries

Soooo...Who likes the Vampire Diaries? I know it's totally different from Twilight, but I'm really enjoying it so far. And Stefan is so hot…

Started by IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx

25 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

Check this out

i came across this website link while on the twilightsaga . com and it was pretty cool. It is not fanfiction or anything like that, it is a…

Started by Anonymous

0 Sep 7, 2010

Meaning of Diego's message to Bree?

So I just finished reading the short second life of bree tanner and I'm still having trouble understanding Diego's message to Bree (pg. 110…

Started by Anthony Taina

8 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Taina

Twilight rocks

I can't get enough of twilight it's the best book in the world!!!!!!!

Started by Alice Marie Brandon (a.k.a) Aj

0 Jun 2, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...