All Discussions Tagged 'the' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twilight rocks

I can't get enough of twilight it's the best book in the world!!!!!!!

Started by Alice Marie Brandon (a.k.a) Aj

0 Jun 2, 2010

Deleted Scene~Twilight~

Ok guys...I don't know if you ever saw this video (deleted scene) from twilight,but I've seen it just a few minutes ago and I was wondering…

Started by Adina

5 May 24, 2010
Reply by spunkette (:

New Moon Parody by The Hillywood Show

This it's the New Moon Parody by The Hillywood Show. It doesn't matter if you are Team Edward or Team Jacob :) http://www.youtube.com/watc

Started by Sol Figue

0 Jan 16, 2010

I decided to WRITE! thanx if u read it. Yes I did change the names beside for the people I have permission from. But Most people know who is who.

Third Grade it's long thats whats I thought as I approached the school doors. Why did I have to move they won't like me anyway.I missed Lib…

Started by Allison Louise Cullen *Secret*

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Allison Louise Cullen *Secret*

Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

To Start Off: My 2 Fave's are- a) When Billy gives Bella the 'Sex Talk' in Eclipse I giggled like mad 'cuz I had this thought in my head…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

HOW AMAZING IS THE NEWEST NEW MOON TRAILER, WHO AGREE'S!

i cried and couldnt breathe properly am i extremely sad? oh well its worth it i guess haha, did anyone else do any of that lol? i really ca…

Started by sophieclaireXO

5 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Maja Ann Cullen

The Vampire Diaries

Hey every1...did u watch 'The Vampire Diaries' last night? What did you think? I personally thought it was slow & I kept wishing for mo…

Started by Southern Pattinson

0 Sep 11, 2009

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Very Much Together, Scaring Twilight Saga Studio

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are NOT engaged. Ignore any celebrity gossip stories to the contrary. However, the Twilight Saga co-s…

Started by sophieclaireXO

0 Sep 4, 2009

The people who made the Twilight movie should have added the Blood Testing chapter

One of the best part of the book...AND THEY CUT IT OUT... i like the movie and think they did preety well but really?

Started by Purdy Shepherd

10 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Londonvamp1

What are your opinions about 'The Host'?

So I was talking with another fellow twifan about 'The Host' and I started wondering what everyone else's intake is on it. Is it read-worth…

Started by Southern Pattinson

0 Aug 27, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...