All Discussions Tagged 'twilight' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twilight Saga Couples

So the couples in all of the Twilights Saga's are actually perfect couples for each other in real life! Am I the only one who thinks that?…

Started by Kayla♥Team Rosalie:))

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

new twilight sequel

I am a fan of a sequel from Leah Clearwater’s point of view, but with chapters from others too. Here’s what it would be about… Nahuel com…

Started by Amber 'Writer Chick' Rehman

6 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

Do vampires ever shower?

Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Kee…

Started by Alison Genet

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

Calender Mistake... Alice

Everyone whip out your twilight eclipse calenders for 2011 and turn to the month of august with a picture o alice. If you look closly to al…

Started by Ally Denali

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Ally Cullen

Roswell? Before there was Bella and Edward, There was Max and Liz...

I just recently watched Roswell on Netflix and I must say... It's like Twilight with Aliens. HAHA. I instantly fell in love with the show a…

Started by Erin Westlund

21 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Erin Westlund

My Twilight Collection/Merchandise

So like everyone im pretty much into twilight and i really love collecting anything twilight lol!! here is my twilight collection so far (i…

Started by Destiny

2 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Destiny

Why Does Breaking Dawn have to come out on a school night!?!?!?

I think it's a bad move on summits behalf for releasing both parts of breaking dawn on school nights. I don't know about you guys but i hav…

Started by Anna Patton

0 Apr 5, 2011

Did Anyone Else Feel Depressed After Finishing The Twilight Sage?

Lol. I know this sounds nuts, or maybe it doesn't. But when I finished the Twilight saga Breaking Dawn i couldnt help but feel depressed. L…

Started by Vixen Black

17 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Adia Clearwater

Los Angeles Breaking Dawn Premeire???

Hey :)   Does anyone know where i can buy tickets to the premiere?? Or where i can find info on where to buy them???? Any info about the pr…

Started by Anna Patton

0 Mar 7, 2011

The main theme song of Breaking Dawn???

Hi, I had a question that I'm trying to verify, is new singer Ashley Noot being roped in to sing the theme song of the next installment of…

Started by Kendra Kuche

2 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...