All Discussions Tagged 'twilight' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jaspers hair

I was just watching Eclipse thinking Jaspers/Jacksons hair looks so much better like he has it now but then I thought aren't vampires suppo…

Started by Emma Louise

2 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Which movie requisite do you want the most?

If you could choose any requisite from the twilight movies (twilight, New moon, Eclipse..) which one would you choose? for example  - the o…

Started by ivy Masen

0 Feb 11, 2011

Funny Pics! :D

"Oh no! I should have put more hairspray!"           Rob: "Hiiijaaaaa! Maybe I could play next ninja."     Kristen: "Yeah…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

11 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by °ღ•Ś0ПÁĶŚℋ!..●•٠·˙• » ραѕѕι0ηαтє

Pregnant vampire???

Ok, so....i now that when you gett bitten by a vampire you stay the way you are forever...but ive been thinking...what if a pregnant women…

Started by Petra Cullen

18 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Do you think vampires have sex?

sorry about the question but i have the curiosity to know..Do you think vampires have sex? and if they do it how because i thought vampires…

Started by steph guzman

14 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

okay Serious question time. very confused!!! O.o

You know the part in breaking Dawn. (The book) when Edward delivers Renesmee and he turns to Jacob and says "take her" or something along t…

Started by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

10 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Whats your team????

So...Are you Team vampire, Team Wolf, Team human, or, Team Vampire-Huamn? I'm Team vampire Team Carlisle Cullen1!!

Started by Esme Cullen

20 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by TeamRobward4eva<3

If you could spend one full day with any member of any of the twilight movie's cast whom would it be?

Mine would have to be either Xavier Samuel, or Robert Pattinson. Wbu?

Started by Amanda Pattinson Samuel

3 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

Great pics by Twilight Guide :D

Dear Twifans, what do you think about these pics? I made it through twilightguide.com   I will add more pics later. :)   Comments are welco…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

0 Nov 11, 2010

Twilight, my own fifth book (:

okay, so i know this is not an original idea. and it probably won't even come close to anyone else's attempts, but i started doing this coz…

Started by Ness; Rosabella Black

12 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Zoey Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...