All Discussions Tagged 'twilight' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Vampire Diaries

Soooo...Who likes the Vampire Diaries? I know it's totally different from Twilight, but I'm really enjoying it so far. And Stefan is so hot…

Started by IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx

25 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

Check this out

i came across this website link while on the twilightsaga . com and it was pretty cool. It is not fanfiction or anything like that, it is a…

Started by Anonymous

0 Sep 7, 2010

Rpattz & Kstew actually moving in together or a just a lie in magazine?

Hey Twifans, listen I was looking through a mag yesterday and read that Rpattz & Kstew have bought a house on a hill in LA with a pool…

Started by Verity Wilson

5 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Liz

Twilight Fan Fictions

Hey Twifans, So I'm a Twilight Fan Fiction addict; and was wondering if anyone else reads them and has any reccomendations?? I'd love to h…

Started by Alysha Cullen

8 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Scarlet Isabella

Moving on Renesmee.....seriously, people.

Okay...as most of you may know...we have two official Breaking Dawn release dates exclusively from Summit Entertainment, the second one as…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

11 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

Looking for an artist!

Hi Everybody,   I just opened a shop on CafePress, its called The Forks Persceptive. Now, I'm a creative person and I can draw but I can't…

Started by Jamie Nicole Winchester_Rathbone

0 Jul 16, 2010

who would you marry from twilight? and who wouldnt you want to marry

- edward - jasper - emmett - carlisle - jacob or any other character you can thin of or you would like to marry. or wouldnt like to marry a…

Started by camdyn renesmee cullen

25 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

why is twilight sooo cool??

why is twilight so cool? i love it because it's a really cool story and what can i say its the best movies (and books) ever!!

Started by rita cullen

1 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

~*~TWO SITES HARDCORE RPERS WILL LOVE!!~*~

LOVE TWILIGHT.?..LOVE TO ROLEPLAY.?..THEN JOIN THIS SITE..... ITS AWESOME FUN AND THE PEOPLE ARE NICE!!!!! http://twilight-trueblood.spruz.…

Started by Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn)

0 Jul 4, 2010

Bella's Wedding Dress was Not in Eclipse.

Hi guys. I saw Eclipse and really loved it. Honestly, it was great. But I did get the feeling that it was sort of rushed, if you know what…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Mia

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...