All Discussions Tagged 'twilight' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bella's Wedding Dress was Not in Eclipse.

Hi guys. I saw Eclipse and really loved it. Honestly, it was great. But I did get the feeling that it was sort of rushed, if you know what…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Mia

Dp you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon?

Hey Twifans just wondering what do you think, do you think Eclipse is going to be better than New Moon? In my personal opinion I think Ecli…

Started by Verity Wilson

18 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by kira radtke

Name of a Song?

What is the name of the song in the backround when Bella and Edward are in the meeddow for the first time ( In Twilight )?

Started by Petra Cullen

37 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by rachel crowe

TwiAnthropology! A New Research Study

Hey everyone! My name is TwiAnthropologist and I am so excited to be a part of this amazing forum! I love that everyone is allowed to start…

Started by TwiAnthropologist

0 Jun 23, 2010

Hot Topic Tour?

Does anyone know if Hot Topic will host another even for Eclipse?  They've done it for the past two films....so I'm just wondering.

Started by GabyCullen

0 Jun 14, 2010

Twilight Eclipse Convention Tickets

Hi everyone! Sorry I don't know where else to post this, but I wanted to offer 3 tickets I have available for the Twilight Eclipse conventi…

Started by Stephanie S

0 Jun 7, 2010

Help!!!!!<3

hey guys..I heard that in Twilight(the movie) it was a scene with Edward&Bella kissing which wasn't in the movie or in the Deleted scen…

Started by Adina

7 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by carlie cullen

Romance Stories?

Well it's sort or related to all this...stuff but I'm going to just throw it out here, just so I can say I at least did. I am actually writ…

Started by Patrick R

0 Jun 4, 2010

What Team Are you?

Let see how many people vote for different teams ; so WHICH TEAM ARE YOU??? :)

Started by ©Nessie Carlie Cullen™®

1 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Miah

Deleted Scene~Twilight~

Ok guys...I don't know if you ever saw this video (deleted scene) from twilight,but I've seen it just a few minutes ago and I was wondering…

Started by Adina

5 May 24, 2010
Reply by spunkette (:

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...