All Discussions Tagged 'vampire' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vampire Academy fans (and hot vampire vans): Vote for Dimitri!

Dimitri is up for several categories in both the YA Crush Tourney and the Bachelor Month: http://amberinblunderland.blogspot.com/2011/07/y

Started by Alice Marvels

0 Jul 25, 2011

What is book is the best???

What would you fave book be?? It could be any vampire series!!! My fave atm is the Vampire Academy series, I just can't put the books down.…

Started by Rose Dragomir

13 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

Will Bella bite a human

Random thought, do yall think Bella will ever bite a human mistakenly or on purpose if the story continued? That would be an interesting st…

Started by Chenita

5 May 30, 2011
Reply by Chenita

So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

Edward-we'd all tap that huh? :) Here's some food for thought-our other vamp guys are a bit left out...so ladies-Emmet or Jasper?? (: xx(…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

Pregnant vampire???

Ok, so....i now that when you gett bitten by a vampire you stay the way you are forever...but ive been thinking...what if a pregnant women…

Started by Petra Cullen (ThisSweetMoment)

18 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Bella's blood "sang" to Edward (Can vampire as it were "imprint" to someone?

I've been thinking about this one thing.    Wolves has this so-called "imprint", as for example Jacob imprint to Renesmee. I remember that…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

0 Dec 1, 2010

Vampire love - Eternity (My dear Edward)

"You maybe know me, I surely know you. And I promise, you will never forget me." "My name is Edward Cullen. Nice to meet you." "All of me…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

0 Nov 9, 2010

Do you think there'll be an Irish coven in the BD movie? Will they do auditions in Ireland?

I'm not personally wondering for my own benefit, but would you guys say that there'll be the Irish coven in BD?  It's something that pops…

Started by DracuLaura

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by alli herrera

The Vampire Diaries

Soooo...Who likes the Vampire Diaries? I know it's totally different from Twilight, but I'm really enjoying it so far. And Stefan is so hot…

Started by IEnjoyBitingPillowsxx

25 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

~*~TWO SITES HARDCORE RPERS WILL LOVE!!~*~

LOVE TWILIGHT.?..LOVE TO ROLEPLAY.?..THEN JOIN THIS SITE..... ITS AWESOME FUN AND THE PEOPLE ARE NICE!!!!! http://twilight-trueblood.spruz.…

Started by Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn)

0 Jul 4, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...