All Discussions Tagged 'vampires' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do vampires ever shower?

Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Kee…

Started by Alison Genet

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

Vampires Suck (Film)

Just wondering what people thought of the film vampires suck. Personally I found it funny, the part with the fan girls for Team Edward/Jaco…

Started by Emma Louise

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

Do you think vampires have sex?

sorry about the question but i have the curiosity to know..Do you think vampires have sex? and if they do it how because i thought vampires…

Started by steph guzman

14 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Whats your team????

So...Are you Team vampire, Team Wolf, Team human, or, Team Vampire-Huamn? I'm Team vampire Team Carlisle Cullen1!!

Started by Esme Cullen

20 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by TeamRobward4eva<3

New book to read, instead of rereading Twilight for the 5th time

If you want to take a break from rereading the Twilight saga again and again, try Breathless, a new fantasy/romance novel in the Twilight m…

Started by Stephanie Preston

0 Sep 8, 2010

Moving on Renesmee.....seriously, people.

Okay...as most of you may know...we have two official Breaking Dawn release dates exclusively from Summit Entertainment, the second one as…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

11 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

I decided to WRITE! thanx if u read it. Yes I did change the names beside for the people I have permission from. But Most people know who is who.

Third Grade it's long thats whats I thought as I approached the school doors. Why did I have to move they won't like me anyway.I missed Lib…

Started by Allison Louise Cullen *Secret*

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Allison Louise Cullen *Secret*

I'm Accepting Photoshop Requests

Find more photos like this on Twifans Hi everyone. I'm a bit bored, and since I'm at home all the time due to personal problems, I might…

Started by VampGirl

0 Oct 29, 2009

Who do you think is hottest out of the Cullen family and why?

Personally,I absolutely ADORE Edward Cullen. 1. Because I think he's hot. 2. BECAUSE HE IS HOT.

Started by Amanda Painter

1 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jenifer Petrescu

Which Cullen would you choose?

Ok, I know the majority of you would say Edward without even thinking, but not everyone loves him the most.

Started by Jordan Lautner

10 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Robyn

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...