All Discussions Tagged 'you' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you liked the trailer of Breaking Dawn part 1. What do you think?

WHAT DO YOU LIKE? WHAT YOU DIDN'T?Which scenes you just can't wait to see?

Started by steph guzman

2 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

There is something wears here

I walk in to my new house in the woods. It's small but it works. I unpack. My name is Liz. I'm 16 my parents both were killed in a car acci…

Started by Mrs. Edward cullen

7 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

how was robert in golden globe awards? why didnt kristen in there? i think she must to be ..they are very sweet couple ...

what are you thinking about??:):):):)

Started by bahadır black

0 Jan 27, 2011

which do you choose?

do you choose the hottest guy on earth they call edward or the pretty cute teen talor lautner a.k.a. jacob come coment me on it and i will…

Started by Madelyn hale

0 Jun 18, 2010

pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP! to take down the naked photos of edward and bella together it's gross and there are some yougner people on here not all fans o…

Started by mrs lautner

0 Jun 16, 2010

Would you rather Twilight Game!

The rules are simple: you answer the question the last person made and you make a new one so that other person can answer! Enjoy it! 1st q…

Started by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

heyy

heyy pple do you think that they should go ut with eachothern you know edward cullen and bella i do if you think so plz tell me why

Started by Rivana Owen

1 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Rivana Owen

Does anyone else have a "Twilight Themed" YouTube Account?

Share your "Twilight" YouTube Accout with us!! We love "Fanmade" vids and such... If you do do... Share :) Thanks So Much :) Caroll

Started by Caroll Loves Twilight

1 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Cullen Obsessed

How obsessed are you?

How obsessed with Twilight are you? These are just some of my way OTT obsessive traits: 1] I open my window for Edward so he can come in an…

Started by EdwardCullenBitesMyPillows

1 May 17, 2009
Reply by Jami2523

What would you be doing?

So Fan and I were wondering! What would you be doing right now if you hadn't read TWILIGHT??

Started by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

8 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by emily

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...