Hey b****** miss me? :)

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Back off and leave because no one wants you here. I don't give a s*** if your having fun manipulating people just leave and never come back  

NobodyLovesYou said:
The feelings are mutual.

Rachel Cullen said:
I thought you finally realized how much of an a****** you are to people and went and killed yourself :)

NobodyLovesYou said:
No. I thought you finally realized how much of an idiot you were and left. 
Nah I think I like it here
We will delete like the many other girls before you b****

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
Come at me bro

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
We will delete like the many other girls before you b****

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
You lost me at your terrible use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Miss. Bite Me :P said:
Oh b**** just because ur a perfectic little girl that hasn't got anything better to do with ur life then make everyone's life hell. Doesn't mean u can be so mean. We a family on here and if u don't like it then F*** OFF. We don't need you on her. Your just a sad lonely b**** that needs to get a grip.SO F****** PISS OFF.  

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
Back off b****. you dont talk to us like that and if you do than we wll return it ten times harder.

NobodyLovesYou said:
You lost me at your terrible use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Miss. Bite Me :P said:
Oh b**** just because ur a perfectic little girl that hasn't got anything better to do with ur life then make everyone's life hell. Doesn't mean u can be so mean. We a family on here and if u don't like it then F*** OFF. We don't need you on her. Your just a sad lonely b**** that needs to get a grip.SO F****** PISS OFF.  

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here

Ok. That's it! Everyone calm down, some very impolite things were said on a few people's parts and the reactions are getting out of hand. This is a family, not a war zone, if a person is impolite and being mean then nothing should be said. We worry about people here and become concerned if someone leaves for an extended period of time. The first comment made by Miss Nobody Loves You is hurtful and not appropriate, the behavior is extremely inappropriate and offensive. So if you are only here to hurt, then I recommend that this isn't the time or place to do so. I nor does anyone else appreciate the bad mouthing. People are not happy and this is supposed to be a HAPPY, loving family. If you do not act in a courteous way or respect that, then I recommend you leave or stay under the radar. So please don't act this way. 

Sarah

The initial comment was very childish. We are all adults here and should act like it. That is my piece, so stop being cruel to my friends and I will leave everyone be. I mediate and that is what I am here for. Do NOT act like this again or there will be consequences for your actions. 

As always, truly yours 

Sarah 

Who tf r u!? Wth have I done to ur sorry ass

NobodyLovesYou said:
No. I thought you finally realized how much of an idiot you were and left. 
B**** who the fxck u think u r!? Ur a nobody like ur usernames says NOBODY loves YOU ! k b****? So back the fxck off, you lil no good, skank. Just because no one gives three s**** about u doesnt mean we will. Especially because ur being a d***. 

NobodyLovesYou said:
Come at me bro

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
We will delete like the many other girls before you b****

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
Oh like I've heard that one before!

NobodyLovesYou said:
Come at me bro

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
We will delete like the many other girls before you b****

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
Right it's like the other one "you mad bro? Stay mad?" (that goes to u whoever the fxck u r.) not u rache

Rachel Cullen said:
Oh like I've heard that one before!

NobodyLovesYou said:
Come at me bro

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
We will delete like the many other girls before you b****

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...