Hey b****** miss me? :)

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nah I think I like it here
We will delete like the many other girls before you b****

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
Come at me bro

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
We will delete like the many other girls before you b****

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
You lost me at your terrible use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Miss. Bite Me :P said:
Oh b**** just because ur a perfectic little girl that hasn't got anything better to do with ur life then make everyone's life hell. Doesn't mean u can be so mean. We a family on here and if u don't like it then F*** OFF. We don't need you on her. Your just a sad lonely b**** that needs to get a grip.SO F****** PISS OFF.  

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
Back off b****. you dont talk to us like that and if you do than we wll return it ten times harder.

NobodyLovesYou said:
You lost me at your terrible use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Miss. Bite Me :P said:
Oh b**** just because ur a perfectic little girl that hasn't got anything better to do with ur life then make everyone's life hell. Doesn't mean u can be so mean. We a family on here and if u don't like it then F*** OFF. We don't need you on her. Your just a sad lonely b**** that needs to get a grip.SO F****** PISS OFF.  

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
Who tf r u!? Wth have I done to ur sorry ass

NobodyLovesYou said:
No. I thought you finally realized how much of an idiot you were and left. 
B**** who the fxck u think u r!? Ur a nobody like ur usernames says NOBODY loves YOU ! k b****? So back the fxck off, you lil no good, skank. Just because no one gives three s**** about u doesnt mean we will. Especially because ur being a d***. 

NobodyLovesYou said:
Come at me bro

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
We will delete like the many other girls before you b****

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
Oh like I've heard that one before!

NobodyLovesYou said:
Come at me bro

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
We will delete like the many other girls before you b****

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
Right it's like the other one "you mad bro? Stay mad?" (that goes to u whoever the fxck u r.) not u rache

Rachel Cullen said:
Oh like I've heard that one before!

NobodyLovesYou said:
Come at me bro

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
We will delete like the many other girls before you b****

NobodyLovesYou said:
Nah I think I like it here
I 101% agree with Sarah.
Make love not war c:
make friends not enimes c:
and so on and so forth. c:

Sarah Elizabeth said:

Ok. That's it! Everyone calm down, some very impolite things were said on a few people's parts and the reactions are getting out of hand. This is a family, not a war zone, if a person is impolite and being mean then nothing should be said. We worry about people here and become concerned if someone leaves for an extended period of time. The first comment made by Miss Nobody Loves You is hurtful and not appropriate, the behavior is extremely inappropriate and offensive. So if you are only here to hurt, then I recommend that this isn't the time or place to do so. I nor does anyone else appreciate the bad mouthing. People are not happy and this is supposed to be a HAPPY, loving family. If you do not act in a courteous way or respect that, then I recommend you leave or stay under the radar. So please don't act this way. 

Sarah

Someone needs to wash out their mouth with soap young lady.

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

DA F***?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED ND IF THT NOBODYLUVESYOU C*** DISSED ANY OF Y'ALL I PITY HER CUZ SHE WONT B THE FIRST GIRL WHO WILL REGRET MESSING WITH MICHELLE KHODABANDEHLOU'S FRIENDS  BECAUSE MARK MY WORDS I CAN AND WILL MAKE UR LIFE A LIVING HELL HERE SO IF U ARENT GOIN T BE NICE I CAN AND WILL MAKE SURE THE DAY YOU DISS US AGAIN WILL B UR LAST HERE SO GET UR HERPES INFECTED LITTLE MUTHA F***** DIRTY ASSED SELF OUT OF MY FACE B****

Well I haven't. But I'm done here. My results are in and my work here is done. I'm actually not a bad person at all that was just to see how people react but yeah I guess I'm done here. 

Thank you for saying how you feel because you all helped my experiment. Thank you for your time.

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

OH look whos talking bout my language problem ask anyone i only curse when i get mad so dont pretend u have never cursed b4

NobodyLovesYou said:

Someone needs to wash out their mouth with soap young lady.

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

DA F***?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED ND IF THT NOBODYLUVESYOU C*** DISSED ANY OF Y'ALL I PITY HER CUZ SHE WONT B THE FIRST GIRL WHO WILL REGRET MESSING WITH MICHELLE KHODABANDEHLOU'S FRIENDS  BECAUSE MARK MY WORDS I CAN AND WILL MAKE UR LIFE A LIVING HELL HERE SO IF U ARENT GOIN T BE NICE I CAN AND WILL MAKE SURE THE DAY YOU DISS US AGAIN WILL B UR LAST HERE SO GET UR HERPES INFECTED LITTLE MUTHA F***** DIRTY ASSED SELF OUT OF MY FACE B****

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...