Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed!

Mary_rose_Denali said:
I 101% agree with Sarah. Make love not war c: make friends not enimes c:
and so on and so forth. c:

Sarah Elizabeth said:

Ok. That's it! Everyone calm down, some very impolite things were said on a few people's parts and the reactions are getting out of hand. This is a family, not a war zone, if a person is impolite and being mean then nothing should be said. We worry about people here and become concerned if someone leaves for an extended period of time. The first comment made by Miss Nobody Loves You is hurtful and not appropriate, the behavior is extremely inappropriate and offensive. So if you are only here to hurt, then I recommend that this isn't the time or place to do so. I nor does anyone else appreciate the bad mouthing. People are not happy and this is supposed to be a HAPPY, loving family. If you do not act in a courteous way or respect that, then I recommend you leave or stay under the radar. So please don't act this way. 

Sarah

B**** go die

NobodyLovesYou said:
Well I haven't. But I'm done here. My results are in and my work here is done. I'm actually not a bad person at all that was just to see how people react but yeah I guess I'm done here.  Thank you for saying how you feel because you all helped my experiment. Thank you for your time.

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

OH look whos talking bout my language problem ask anyone i only curse when i get mad so dont pretend u have never cursed b4

NobodyLovesYou said:

Someone needs to wash out their mouth with soap young lady.

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

DA F***?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED ND IF THT NOBODYLUVESYOU C*** DISSED ANY OF Y'ALL I PITY HER CUZ SHE WONT B THE FIRST GIRL WHO WILL REGRET MESSING WITH MICHELLE KHODABANDEHLOU'S FRIENDS  BECAUSE MARK MY WORDS I CAN AND WILL MAKE UR LIFE A LIVING HELL HERE SO IF U ARENT GOIN T BE NICE I CAN AND WILL MAKE SURE THE DAY YOU DISS US AGAIN WILL B UR LAST HERE SO GET UR HERPES INFECTED LITTLE MUTHA F***** DIRTY ASSED SELF OUT OF MY FACE B****

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...